How they play true or dare- {Preference}

Taking requests feel free to place one!

Ponyboy- He does a truth every other dare. One time Pony was dared to start a makeout session with you, and boy did he.
Only problem was that Darry walked in on it... You both don't regret anything.

Johnny- He does a dare every two truths.
The gang makes Johnny uncomfortable with some of the truths they ask him but he answers truthfully every time. One time the gang asked if you guys ever had sex.... They got the truth and you almost left Johnny because of that incident.
(I think you know the answer to this one 😏)

Steve- Steve does dare almost everytime, He doesn't back down from them either no matter how stupid they are. One time the gang dared him to roll around on the side of an abandoned building invested with poison ivy naked. He did it but the only thing was is that they didn't know Steve wasn't allergic to poison ivy. At first you bought him like 5 different itch creams which took all your cash. When you found out he wasn't allergic you were pissed he didn't tell you but then Steve told you it let him know how much you loved him.

Sodapop- He does a random order. He normally just goes with what he feels like and goes with it. One time the gang asked him if he wanted  qto marry you. You was very happy when you found out he said
yes!

Dallas- He really only does dares, and like Steve he doesn't back down from them.
One time he was dared to put on your bra and dance around. You caught him and almost strangled the gang to death.

Twobit- He does it randomly like Soda, and just goes with whatever. One time he was dared to go on a date with you while the gang was watching in 'disguise.' You saw them in the first 30seconds of your date. It was an awkward night.

Darry- Darry rarely plays truth or dare because he knows how 'creative' the guys get, but when he does play he normally goes truth, dare, truth, truth in that order. One time the gang asked him if he loved you. He said yes, and you couldn't be happier!

Sorry for how long the Steve one is.
Also sorry I haven't been posting as  frequently. Follow my Instagram account SteveRandle.Dx, Follow my Tumblr account Ponygirlhunt666. Thanks!
-StayGold💛