the boys walk in on you making out

It had only started with you dropping by the studio to see how your boyfriend was doing. You know he can get a little overwhelmed sometimes and you wanted to make sure he was doing well!

But with the other boys out on a coffee run since the boys were in need of a little energy and motivation, your boyfriend had turned your little tiny peck to his lips into a full-blown makeout session.

You found yourself running your fingers through his hair while his hands rested on the small of your back. Your lips moved passionately against his, each kiss more heated than the one before. You trailed your fingers to his cheeks, swiping your thumb along his soft skin ever so gently.

You sighed softly as he kissed down your cheek and to your jaw. Every thought in your brain revolved around him. Your fingers were shaking with anticipation as he finally started to kiss your neck, but only for a few seconds because you soon found yourself craving the taste of his lips again.

"You're beautiful," he murmured against your lips and when you smiled against his lips he did the same. His hand found yours, fingers intertwined while the other found it's place on your hip.

So caught up in your perfect kiss as you savored the taste of his lips, you didn't even hear the laughter trailing down the hall and to the studio room. The door swung open, but neither of you seemed to notice. It was only when you heard Ashton's voice that you broke away.

"Hey, lovebirds."

You gasped against Luke's lips, startled at the other boys' presence.

"Sorry."

Luke shook his head, tightening his grip on your hip. "I'm not sorry!"

With a giggle, you laid your cheek on his shoulder and kissed it softly, feeling the beat of his heart against your fingertips.

"We'll pick up where we left off later." Luke whispered in your ear then gave the shell of it a soft little kiss as they turned a bright shade of red, along with your cheeks.