you're beautiful (requested)

You know with all of your heart that Luke is the one for you.

You know it with the way he treats you and the way he loves you. From the way he constantly reminds you how beautiful you are to the way he helps you in whatever way you need him to without any hesitation.

An accident several years ago left you paralyzed from the waist down. Many people you've encountered have either pitied you or didn't seem to understand the extent of how challenging things can be at times.

But Luke was different. He was incredibly sweet and loving. He genuinely loved you for who you are.

And being the gentleman he is, he never pushed you into anything that made you feel uncomfortable.

His schedule has been a little overwhelming lately, but you just moved into his apartment a few weeks ago and he was determined to have, at the very least, a movie night with you. His hand was intertwined with yours, thumb rubbing soft circles onto your knuckles.

Halfway through the movie you simply pecked his lips, but soon his hand was hooked underneath your chin, lips glued to yours as his other hand stayed on the small of your back with his fingers spread out.

He pulled away from the kiss with a look of pure adoration in his eyes, one he only holds for you. With a smile he picked you up and led you up the stairs to your shared bedroom, lightly laying you on the mattress before climbing on top of you.

"I love you so much," he whispered as he rested his forehead upon yours. You felt his fingers slip underneath your shirt and suddenly, you became overwhelmed and self-conscious. Gently pushing on his chest, he pulled away. The look of adoration in his eyes was replaced with a look of concern.

"What's wrong? Did I do something to make you uncomfortable?" You looked away as tears filled your eyes. Luke turned your cheek and brushed his thumb across the skin. "Talk to me, baby. What's going through your mind right now?"

"I'm just feeling a little insecure, I guess..." You tried to look away from his soft blue eyes, but he wouldn't let you. "You have nothing to be insecure about. You're the most beautiful woman I've ever laid my eyes on. Nothing is ever gonna change that."

You took your bottom lip between your teeth and when he caressed your cheek you let your eyes close, leaning into his gentle touch. "If you don't wanna do anything, you tell me right now and we'll go back downstairs to finish watching the rest of the movie. But just know that you're absolutely perfect in my eyes and you're always safe with me."

You opened your eyes again. A warm feeling went through your heart, somehow feeling fuller than ever before. You cupped his cheeks in your palms and pulled him in for a kiss, one he melted right into. His lips were soft, almost as soft as his hands that were running along your sides.

"I trust you." You whispered and watched his eyes light up. "Makes me feel good to know that," he grinned, kissing your forehead before trailing his lips across your face and to your jawline. "I love you more than anything." He whispered, hands going right to yours where he laced your fingers with his.

He was gonna take great care of you, just as he always does.