you surprise him on tour

You've been thinking about making a trip out to see Luke for the past few days. But after he called you last night, upset over having a few bad moments during the show, you knew you needed to go out to visit him.

You booked a plane ticket for the earliest flight out, which was around seven am, and you boarded the plane without telling Luke. The only person you told that you were coming was Michael. You figured you'd need someone to let you into the building and show you around when you got there.

The flight was longer than you thought it'd be. You slept most of the way but landed just a few hours later. You called for a cab and quickly headed to the arena that the boys would be playing in tonight, in just a few more hours.

It only took a few minutes for you to arrive and to your surprise, Michael was alreayd waiting for you. "Y/n!" He cheered loudly, grateful that the boys were all inside preparing for tonight's show so he wouldn't ruin the surprise due to his excitement.

"I've missed you. We've all missed you!" He rubbed your back as you pulled away from the hug. "I've missed you too, Mikey."

"I know you haven't possibly missed anyone as much as you've missed Luke." He grabbed your suitcase and wheeled it behind him as you entered the arena. "No way. I've actually been thinking about coming out to surprise him but when he called me last night, saying he didn't really have a good show and that he needed me, I knew it was the time to do it."

Michale smiled at you. "He's gpnna be so happy, y/n. He talks to us every day about you and how much he misses you. I'm glad you're here. I'm glad you came out to see him."

"I'd do anything for him."

Michael couldn't help but smile to himself, thinking about how two of his favorite people seemed to be so in love.

He stopped walking when you reached a door just a few minutes later. "He's right in here. You ready?" You nodded excitedly and Michael knocked on the door. "Yeah?" Luke yelled from the other side. "Hey, it's me. Someone very special is waiting out here for you. I think you should come and see her."

Luke opened the door just a moment later with an almost annoyed look on his face, but it soon faded when his gaze fell on you. "Y/n...? You're here?" He placed his hands on your arms as if he had to make sure you were really real, that you were really standing there. "You are here!"

He picked you up in his arms, lifting your feet off of the ground causing you to laugh loudly and put your arms around his neck. "I'm here, baby. I missed you!"

Michael felt his heart swell at the sight of you two. He left to give you both some privacy.

"What are you doing here? Why didn't you tell me you were coming?" He asked as he carried you inside.

"I'm here to surprise you... surprise!" He laughed and buried his nose in your hair. "And I knew that if I told you that I was heading out here to see you, I'd let the cat out of the bag. I wanted to surprise you. Especially after last night."

He sighed but nodded wordlessly. "You're amazing... you're absolutely incredible. Thank you for being here. How long do I have you with me for?"

You pretneded to think about it for a minute before Luke started to tickle your sides and you giggled. "How's two weeks sound?" Luke leaned his forehead onto yours. "Absolutely perfect. It gives me a ton of time to spoil you and give you lots of love."

He leaned in for a kiss but you pushed against his chest making him pull back. "How long do you have till you have to go on stage?" Luke looked at the clock on the wall before looking back at you. "Two hours."

You kissed him passionately a few times, missing the way his lips felt against yours for so long. "Good. Because I had a long flight and we've been apart for far too long, and I really want you to hold me for a while." You mumbled against his lips and put your arms around him to hug him close to you. "Well, in that case, I won't let you go, baby."

You laid your head against his chest, feeling as though everything was right again now that you were back in his arms.