live streams with Luke (requested)

Luke read through the comments that appeared on screen as quickly as he could.

One, in particular, seemed to catch his eye. "How's Petunia?" He asked and turned his phone to the side a little to show you and Petunia cuddling together. You were slowly falling asleep since it was getting a little late and you were tired, but the sound of your boyfriend's giggle made you open your eyes.

When you saw the camera on you you started to blush. You hid your face behind your hands and laughed as Luke tried to pull them away. "Come on, y/n. The fans wanna see you!" He said and when he finally managed to move them away from your face he brushed the tip of his nose against yours.

"C'mon. Do this live stream with me."

He looked so happy and excited that you couldn't find it in you to say no. So you sat up and moved to sit between his legs as he held you against his chest.

He kissed your cheek and it caused you to giggle. You saw the hearts flying across the screen and the comments about how cute the two of you were which made you lean your head against his shoulder and attempt to hide your face in his shirt.

But it was no use. He wasn't gonna let you. "No, no. C'mon, they love you. Answer some questions with me."

And so when you looked back at the phone, your eyes went wide when you saw how many people were watching. It scared you slightly and as if on instinct, Petunia moved from her spot against your pillow and back to your side.

"I've been replaced." He joked and his laugh grew a little louder when he saw the fans' reply with either sarcastic remarks or laughter emojis.

"What's your favorite song from the album?" Luke read the comment out loud then looked back at you. "They're asking you, babe." He said when he saw the confused look in your eyes as to why he was looking at you.

"Oh. I don't know, they're all so incredible." You smiled and Luke smiled down at you, kissing your nose softly for the world to see.

You answered a few more questions together before you started to become sleepy again. You put your head back on his shoulder and let his smooth and sweet voice lull you to sleep.

The fans' were the ones to point it out to your boyfriend. He'd been interacting with them so much he hadn't really noticed, but when he did his heart melted in his chest and he leaned down to kiss your forehead.

"Okay. Both of them are asleep now." He said as he looked at Petunia, who had also fallen asleep. "So, I'm gonna go. I'll do another of these soon. Maybe she'll stay awake a little longer for the next one." He joked and let out a little laugh as he ended the live stream.

He put his phone down and moved your head from his shoulder and to your pillow. He pulled the comforter over you both as he curled up with you, letting his chin rest on your shoulder as he listened to you breathe and watched you sleep peacefully.

"Thank you for doing that with me, baby. Love you so much." He said and kissed your cheek before he put his head down on your shoulder and fell asleep with you.