💗 Four💗 Edited

Start from the beginning

"Could you believe john, just yesterday there was this case bought about an uncle rapping a month old baby" the new caster informed his other mate. Getting the attention of jidderh she stopped what she was doing which was spreading some cream on the bread and darted her eyes to the two men conversing on the television screen.

Why are men so shameless she thought, must they rape there are prostitute out there Willing to satisfy there need.

But no they have to rub there act of shamelessness on innocent people, she took her least Samsung Galaxy from her bag copying the number on the screen just so she could participate in there next show.

Maijiderh finished her breakfast in a hurry just not to be late for work, she graduated from a university at London where she got a scholarship to study engineering and graduated after 3years. Here she was in Nigeria working for a big private building company in Abuja.

Parking her white 206 car in the parking lot where her colleague's cars where neatly parked.

She hurriedly walked thought the Glassdoor into the large building to her office, taking the elevator to the 7th floor where her office was located.

A tall slender not so ugly guy stood in his white long sleeve shirt and a nevy blue pen.

Jidderh flashed him a mine glare before twisting the handle of her office door into the nevy blue office, a brown wooden chair with some stuffs on it.

The sound of her door open didn't get her attention from her laptop where she was typing furiously on.

She doesn't need a seer to be told who was sited in front of her large desk only zaynah her only friend.

They meet in her place of work and luckily started there friendship which was a push from zaynah herself.

"Ain't your finger aching because typing are among the things I hate the most" zaynah said obviously not the first time shes saying the sentence.

From the way she sounded one could know she was familiar with each alphabet in spelling out the sentence.

A little chuckle escaped from jidderh's lips, she took her eyes from the laptop screen to her friends zainab who was dressed in a brown coloured abaya which complimented her skin so perfectly.

"We are running late, lunch break will soon be over" zaynah said again Know jidderh was never good to say a word after the liplock smile again.

"Seriously" jidderh asked still typing away on her laptop.

"Yes and it's praying Time" zaynah said locking at the white smart watch clasped on her wrist.

The sound of an incoming massage from jidderh's phone both got there attention but jidderh didn't pay head to it guessing maybe it was from the communicating company who always fail to send hundred useless massage to there customer per day.

"Ahhh jidderh Don't Tell me you guys are still fighting over this" zaynah asked, jidderh pushed away the laptop, stood from her sit not saying anyword to her friend.

Zaynah wasn't at all affected with jidderh's silence because she was used to it and was always the one to ask a question and answer.

Jidderh pulled zaynah by the arms but zaynah didn't bulge. "Unless you answer my question" jidderh felt like plucking out zaynah eyes out of there socket just to stop seeing the evil glitter in it.

Jidderh's wrapped her hands around her chest signing defeated.

She sat on the sit opposite zaynah, adjusting the veil around her face.

"I just can't zaynah you Know, marriage is never in my to-do list at least not now..... Ammar just keeps pressuring me for god sake, his parents obviously doesn't like us together and suggest a wife for him to marry us together. You know....." Zaynah pulled her friend In a hug patting her back lightly.

"It's okay everything will be alright"zaynah assured.

Manage o it's actually a short chappy, and also not edited 😪.
khadyjatt was actually threatening me already, 😭😭😭 I just had to update.

Have you check out my other book, if no then you can tap ok my profile and check them out, also vote,
Comment
And
Share
With lots of family and friends.

Love you all
Aleeyu xynab
All rights reserved
Ongoing edition
27/8/20