💗Thirty-Four💗

Everything was going perfectly alright with me, but there was something I could trace a figure at, was it the new relationship building up between Ammar and zainab, it was what I always wanted although they both claimed nothing was between the two just normal friendship as they tagged it but I was waiting to hear what it turn into.

The sound of my phone ringing was what pulled me out of my trace of thought knowing who it might be I let a soft hiss out of my lips, and as expected it was Aleeyu as usual he never seize to call me after each hours to check up on me.

Some days like this all I wanted going was turning off my phone ringer off but then the guy was never going to stop ringing until he successfully made my ba3 die.

"Alhmdulilah how are you doing there"
I said into the phone, if anything then I never wanted talking to him Into the phone or into my life again but I couldn't help putting his life at stake knowing his health conditions because of me.

"Well have a meeting in like 5 so I gat To go take care and don't forget that I love you"

I nodded my head but as realizations drew in me that he wasn't seeing me I muttered a take care too before putting the phone down I doubt he heard it though.

The sound of my door been knocked lightly got my attention back to the world with me thinking about how my life was going to be if I let Aleeyu be my husband everything was very confusing at one point was salis who want taking everything to another level.

"Ma'am you have something here"

My secretary rose came into the office with a smile holding a boutique of purple flowers, and a small paper bag.

"Here, I had to sign on the papers hope you don't mind"

She said placing the stuffs on my table as I watch in awe I still had no idea where all this gift was coming from but I had a hunch of who it was salis because since he was out of the country which was a month ago I get gift most every week.

"Not again", I asked watching my secretary in bewilderment.

Rose shrugged her shoulders with a big smile I guess there was something she wanted saying but resisted the urge.

"Common say it out, don't tell me you have I hand in this"

I help but ask, throwing my head back as I laughed at her expression, rose can be dramatic when ever she likes.

"Well Emmr, I think it's from the prince"
I had to raise my brows questioning at her but my best friend decided to Brag into the office like she owns the whole building.

"Hi rossy"

She said as though it was the new words for saying peace unto you, rolling my eyes at her I dismissed rose telling her to bring the cloths she was working on.

Rose is a fashion designer who sew and designer clothes even though I design most of the cloths myself but she does almost all the work.

"I had a very trying day, Wallahi"

Zainab ranted about how stressful her day went from her going in search of job from one office to another refusing the job offers her mother gave her, at the thought I remembered I was once there.

"You know what frustrates me more?"

She further asked as I nooded my head negatively at her, of course I know nothing more than a frustrated zainab would rant off my ear until they are literally bleeding or better still rant down my building, but of course I won't say my thought out loud to her hearing knowing it would only lead to more ranting that m sure will never hear the end of it.

"You see Ammar, have me a job offer, I now consider taking"

She finished off with a gesture using her hands seeing the glare I was sending her way.

"See there nothing between us"

She started with the normal pick up line she uses when ever I ask her about her relationship with my brother Ammar, well I was happy deep down that what I wished for was actually coming through.

"Well you guys should tell me if I should start preparing a big talk about wedding"

Zainab throw the pillow on the sofa she was laying on me, but I dough making her send me a deathly glare that would had sent me to my grave early that was If look could kill.

"You know are fucking annoying"

She said defeatedly I only stockedout my tongue at her in a way that said I won over her.

"So you better take the job offer I will do the favor of telling him you said yes, I know there won't be no need for any interviews or whatever so you guys won't communicate"

I winked at the last part knowing the two where definitely up to something I knew my brother more than anyone knowing Ammar loved his privacy more than anything.

The day ended in a bore with the gift long forgotten on my table as I drove home luckily Ammar was in the living room with inneh discussing about god knows.

"Yauwa thank god she's here"

Inneh said getting the attention of Ammar to the door where I stood with zainab his eyes scanned me for a brief second before moving his gaze to zainab and she gave him a shy smile I could see her cheek turning pink.

"So Jidderh we wanted to pick a date for the guy to come greet us"

And I felt a knot tight in my belly I can't just believe what I was hearing.

Vote
Comment
Share

So are we already for wedding 🎉🎉
Team Aliyu or salis 🎉
2-7-2022