💗Fifty-seven💗

Next day came to soon, the sun was shining very bright as thought it was a promising day, but if anything I was let's say nervous because today I get to go around the whole palace, and great all the kings four wife's including my mother in-law.

If time permits then I'll also go around to all the kings children houses including those outside the palace, well doesn't it sound exciting.

Stylish the last bit of clothing to cover up myself like the bride I was over my shoulder, I let my feet get into the Zara slippers which was peach in color matching with my veil along with the bag the shoe came with.

Well I just say that native always looks better ion me or was I going to say I look so dashing in native whatever the case maybe you all should fix it since since you know what i meant.

Wasn't a bride suppose to get accomplished together with her husband to go see his family well actually then as I may say I always get lucky I only have myself to go with.

Stepping out after letting the maids on what I want to eat for dinner, the assigned driver was already waiting once I was on the door mat which had home iconically written on it, and this was it. I braced myself matching toward the black sleek Benz, well if I haven't let you then am a sucker for cars making me remember to ask Ammar on how mine will get here because obviously I was moving out of the palace over the weekend.

I still had time to think on what I wanted doing with my life after this, since yesterday I haven't set my eyes on my dear husband, and to think I was doing all this for him was something else.

The driver pulled at the door leading to my mother in law's chamber which I was familiar with because she was the queen and I was once here. The environment was so familiar and hasn't changed one bit from the last time I visited.

As usually she was resting on an Othman with maids scattered around, getting on my knee to pay respect which was annoying.

The queen beamed at me engulfing me in a hug.

"How are you, I heard what the king did and well I fell so bad for you"

I could sense from her voice that she was mocking me but I won't show it, "I know you do, Ina kwana"

Deciding to chance the topic the two of us went on with the greeting which was out of courtesy because the tension around the room was palpable.

"I see you are alone, it's seem aleeyu is tending to his new wife. I wonder what you where thinking of before marrying him."

She pause for a while waiting to me to say something just so she could have something against me but I bit my inner lips to avoid me from getting hurtful words out of my mouth.

"Well I can you have change but I can never know with snakes, I'll have my maid escort you just so you won't be lonely"

And she called out a name Nadia before a blink of an eyes the girl was already out on her knee,
"You should get dressed you are showing this around"

And the said Nadia was back from where she emerge to get ready like her master ordered, if there was anything I learnt from hajiya or should I say the queen or my mother in-law which every endorsement seem to fit her was wat she is very commanding not to talk about how manipulative she seems.

She likes everything to go under her wish and that's what am just going to use against her, maybe she doesn't know with snakes just like she said. I'll make sure I hit her at her own games.

I know she was behind having aleeyu remarried just to put me back in my place and she's now saying that king did, which got me a evil smirk.

"Shall we"

Nadia cut me through my train of thought as I cut on my feet ai had to whine because my leg was soar from the uncomfortable position I knee in front of my mother in-law.

Bidding the queen goodbye we set for the next journey which was to the kings first wife chamber who I learned to be called adda from Nadia, the old lady was dark skin and very welcoming who seemed to be in her early sixties much more prettier than hajiya the queen.

Her home was so well decorated unlike that of the queen which was extravagantly decorated, offering us food which I took little bit from it, the good woman went on gisting me about my husband and when he was young how he first stayed with her.

Sending couple of minutes with her I bide her bye, promising to come visit her again before I leave the place, she also lectured me on how marriage is all about patient and if she wasn't patient she won't have been here today.

My heart squeeze for the woman as Nadia gisted me about how she was the king first wife but only gave birth to female children, she was once the queen but got dethrone.

Our next stop was the third kings wife, making hajiya the second, "well this woman is not so nice"
Nadia whispered into my ears as we waited outside her door mat for the door to open, a maid accomplished us to the rich looking living room where we sat and was left all to ourselves for couple of minutes, the maids soon came saying her royal highness will be down in a giffy.

And the younger looking woman seemed to be in her early thirty but she was in her late forties but she pulled the look effortless, she wasn't hostile toward me for a bit so we spend less minutes with her before setting off to our next destination which was the last king wife.

The last king wife was in her late twenties much to my surprise and very welcoming, she took me to her bed chamber living Nadia downstairs saying she was her cowife faithful maid and can't let her into her room she was only welcome into her living room.

Nazeera which was her name gisted me about how she got married to the king five years ago, because she was a stubborn child and her father just had to get her married to one of his old friends,

From what I learnt, she was a princess and also have one child with the king.

So we have met with the kings wife's, remaining his children.

Vote
Comment
Share

Ongoing edition
All right reserved
Aleeyu zaynab
11-5-2023