💗 sixteen💗 Edited

The chilly night wind was what made jidderh wondered if she will be able the go out the night was so cold just like always after 6hours of rain.

Jidderh wanted staying back at least so she could get the chance to bond up with her siblings more as though all those bonding, fun they had over the week wasn't enough.

All of them are older than her making her the youngest among and also the one they all show love to how can she be Soo lucky she thought.

After her waking up the next day after they arrived so quickly making her wonder why the night was so quick just after placing her head on the comfortable pillow she hard her alarm Calling the fajr pray which made her jerk up from her sleep a thing she never wants to miss, the fajr prayer not even wen she was sick.

Getting herself dressed in a pink flowers patterned maxi dress which fit her skin so well, she sat across her now many siblings with there children having dinner, the dinning room was so noisy which was unlike it, she never like noise but enjoying the company of those people knowing they will soon leave and get back to there own life.

Spending half of the day with her nieces and nephews getting to know them more, what they like and dislike there favorite thing to do favorite place to visit during vacation was something she couldn't hold up to even if she was under a knife to save her dear life.

"I heard you got big daddy locked" the little girl who won't pass the age of four asked so innocently making jidderh mouth drop from shock, she wanted asking the girl from who she heard such information from but thought so much against it, only placing the child on her laps.

"You want to see big daddy?" Jidderh never the less asked after knowing what the girls answer was going to be, Nana nodded her head vigorously, "you see the last Time he got me plenty dolls my dad never let me have" Nana stated still holding the pink baby doll jidderh got her yesterday at the mall.

"You see big daddy traveled and his never going to come back" jidderh passed a smile to the girl seeing her looking at her.

"But my nanny said" Nana was quick to placed her little palms over her lips to stop her from blurting out her words so she won't get punished by her said nanny.

The little child action got jidderh wondering if there was anything her nanny told her, "tell me" jidderh asked playing with the little girls hair which was styled into a two a ponytail.

"My nanny said she's going to give me lashes on by back if I tell anyone and I won't want getting lashes" the horror in her voice made jidderh's blood boil what in the hell is the world turning into so cruel.

Hugging the child to her chest she ran her hands on her back untill she felt asleep, the issue of the nanny was still on her mind but having a date to catch up with was what she should do first then talk to her sisters about letting the maid give such punishment to a small child was she that inhumane.

Closing the door behind her she walked straight to her room, only to find aleeyu massage on her phone telling her the address of the cafee they where supposed to meet which was blue cafe, going into the loo to take a quick bath.

Jidderh moist her skin with her body lotion before spraying out her prayer mats to say her magrib prayer, the house was a bit noisy which meant her sisters where back from there outing.

Wrapping her prayer mats she was quick to walked into the closet to get herself a casual dress to wear, settling on a black abaya which has white flower and shinny black stones, jidderh got dressed in the dress looking so pretty like always.

She settled on applying a small make-up on her face, finishing her touching with a nude lip combo which really looked good on her, spraying herself with her signature perfume.

The wind outside was chilly and the clouds forming in the sky made her wonder if she could go or maybe just cancel out the date, but she wasn't supposed to do that.

Pushing herself to her car which was a black sleek Audi, the driver took off to the said address she read out from her lastest iPhone which was a surprise gift from her ex lover and also brother.

It wasn't surprising the way he had his eyes bored in hers after walking into the most beautiful restaurant she has every walked up to, it was simple yet so comfortable, and seemed expensive.

Smiling down at her boss or was it friend she does know which to address him she got herself settled on the chair facing him.

Aleeyu couldn't take his eyes off her since she walked into the place, "what would you like to get for yourself" passing her the menu, which she bore her face with in no time.

All the dishes where something she would want to try but couldn't seemed to look like a glutton on her date that too with her boss.

Jidderh settled on getting herself a cheese cake, sushis with lemonade drink.

"So" aleeyu started clearing his throat to gain her attention back which was on her phone.

Jidderh smiled at him placing her phone back into her bag, aleeyu gestured to her untouched food with his hand. She smiled at him not bringing herself to taste the food that once made her mouth watery she needed to get over this date and maybe get to set the pressing matter with the media which has her picture of her and her half siblings.

Playing with her spoon, jidderh shoved the spoon down her throat not enjoying the delicious food anymore, gulping it down with water leaving the lemonde drink she ordered untouched, aleeyu sensed her discomfort and wanted asking but restrained himself he doesn't want going into someone personal space for not everyone like it.

"We need to talk" I need to get out of her, jidderh wanted to yelled out the last part but surprising said it in her brains to avoid attracting unnecessary attention to them to her, she couldn't risk herself been seen with the crown prince for it could further drag her name to the mud.

"Well, I wanted to confess my feeling for you" aleeyu trail off not bothering to bit around the bush, for that jidderh gave him a thumbs up mentally for not wasting both there time for he seemed like the matured type to handle wat was coming from her maturedly like every sensible person could.

Jidderh heard him asking if she was okay for she was lost in her little trains of thought to have totally forgotten she has a problem to deal with, why does the world has to be this much dramatically problematic with every problem wanting to show it's face.

"Aleeyu I can't see myself with anyone at this moment, it's a great pleasure to have you developing feeling for me but am scared things will get to not work with me perfectly" jidderh read out with her eyes closer briefly at the last past which was in a whisper from the way she spoke the words without taking breath she needed to get done with the problem that is wanting to show it face to her already messed up life.

Aleeyu was amazed, he saw this coming but never saw it coming this soon he thought maybe after a month or two of her toying with his emotions but his Gem has proven yet again she wasn't anything like the rest of the lady to have graced the earth.

I don't know if you like the chapter as much as I enjoyed typiy it, but this very chapter took me longer than you all could think before a get done with it I tried my best to write this even though the major block I suffered from this very book.

And alhmdulilah am done with my exam wishing all of us success.

Ongoing edition
All rights reserved
Aleeyu xynab
1_3_2021