💗Fifty_One💗

Four days to the wedding made me sick but nobody knew about the fever I was fighting within, the sleepless night I have behinds doors I drenched this wedding but only pray it's for best, I keep praying If is for the best then it shall be but if it's not then something should come up but I couldn't help the feeling of restlessness I was having.

I wondered if it was always same for everyone getting married but it seemed not same for zainab because if anything she wasn't bothered.

"You keep getting lost are you sure you are fine"

My cousin Salina asked after touching me to gain my attention which she did then placing her hands on her forehead to feel my temperature which was normal at the moment.

"We'll just don't disturb her, it's always like that when it's few days to the wedding or even when there just a couple of minutes left"

My half sibling Aisha who was almost same age as me went on with the tale of how she almost passed out when it was five minutes left for the knot to be tied.

"Well you won't know what she's saying only if you are in her shoes"
I said to the other single ladies who where all my relatives that I just got to find out about and we are still bonding up.

"I still don't know why I should feel that way though, ai ba auren dole bane"
(It's not an arrange marriage)

One among them said, well I almost agreed to her before another who was recently married narrated her own ordeal of how she couldn't eat and keep stooling just with the thought of getting married and she loved the guy.

"Well if you keep talking then I doubt the event will start by the time"

My father oldest daughter said coming into the room, making me remember the event was starting today and I only have two days to the wedding which was taking place on Friday and it was Wednesday,
I was having my henna done by 12 well zainab had started hers since 10 because her kamu was today well mine was after the wedding considering I was getting married to a royal.

"Well you should let Jidderh be, come with me please"

If there was anything I hated more was the fact that I was going to be bathed by none other than innerh even though I'll have my undies on I still can't help feel shy.

After everything I was helped into a boubou blouse lace, white I wonder if I won't stain it with the henna but I hade no other option to voice,

"Can you open your legs a bit"
I did as I was ordered and the lace was tied around my waist by my half sister.

I was dressed completely and helped taken down the stairs into the car that will be taking me to the event center which was all thanks to zainab planes but I was having mine separately considering hers was one two hours earlier, well I wanted it to be the same but even though mine will be started and as soon as we arrived I was helped out of the car still with a girl covering my face.

Admiring my red stained hands, well i never had this design on I only paint my finger which was on rear occasions like eid but this just made me love it, "wow you did a good job thank you"

I said to the henna artist sincerely, talking her off guard but she smiled at me in return.

Zainab's kamu

Kamu is a traditional ceremony where the bride get introduced into the grooms family and showered with gift, but before unveiling her face, a certain amount has to be paid which will be bargained by the bride friends, it is always a joyful and emotional moment for the bride and her friends.

The whole place was decorated orange, maroon with a touch of gold, all the traditional items for kamu decoration was present making lot of people in awe of how they got such stuffs even after knowing how the bride family is stinky rich and influential.

Zainab was dressed in a golden fitted gown her head tied to perfection, her face was covered with a beaded net and won't be unveil until the groom family arrive and they just did minutes ago which was announced by the emcee.

Jidderh was dressed in a maroon with a touch of milk Saki for the bride maids but hers was slightly different from the rest making her the chief bride maids, she wasn't having any makeup on considering her not a fan of any but had her lip glossed.

"Su amaryan Ammar"
(Ammar's bride)

Jidderh whispered softly into Zainab's ears making her blush even thought she was feeling restless, thinking if Ammar, she was going to lose him and the wedding won't take place, knowing of her plight and discomfort Jidderh batted her back reassuring.

"His fine and outside the hall with his friends,"

She whispered again to her friend just so she could be at ease that nothing bad was going to happened by God wills and the wedding was going to take place.

"And the groom of the years is here with his friends"

The emcee announced of the grooms arrivals with his friends making all
The other bride maids who are single make sure they adjusted there clothes unconsciously just so they could get hitch up seeing fine mens.

Ammar was dressed in a beautiful black shada which had embroideries with gold tread to match up his bride outfit and it did in a unique way, his feets where clad in black shinny clay cover shoes which was his favorite, his wrists too was adoring a beautiful gold Rolex watch, his hair covered in a multi colored hausa cap for caftan, Jidderh could sworn this was the most handsome cloth she every saw him in it was as though it was sue for only him.

The photographers and video grapher got there camera towards the groom and his friend who there adorning nevy blue shada.

The event stated just as planned, the brides face was unveils after the 10 million was given and it was worth it, the expression zainab face held after settling on her groom was priceless but she knew the decision she made wasn't a bad one.

Tea party

The tea party was an out door event for two brides just so they could have enough time to bond with there friends and family for they last time, the event was scheduled to start 4pm and last till the early hours of the night.

Both brides where having there face dolled up by two different makeup artist which wasn't what they planned on but to save time they had no other option other than that.

Once done rose was by the side of Jidderh taking video was her expression after seeing her face once the makeup artist was done, Jidderh could say it that was the best she every had it was just so simple the way she liked it just a subtle look to go with her off white dress which she couldn't wait to get into at the moment.

But she had to wait for few couple of minutes before doing that which was because her hair had to be adjusted just to go with the cloth.

The two brides are wearing matching outfits just that Jidderh's own had a pencils hand with a clit that run down from her wrist while Zainab's was a ballon hand, with a different sort of robe that cover there bear chest and her curves down, the dress was off white giving them the look one couldn't trace but they look so dashing and where going to create new sense of fashion for upcoming brides.

Well I couldn't write more
So let's meet in the next chapter and see how the wedding goes with the drama 😂😂

Alone with your Pepsi maybe two because one won't be enough.

Vote
Comment
Share

Ongoing edition
All right reserved
Aleeyu zaynab
8-2-2023