𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 𝔽𝕠𝕦𝕣

Start from the beginning

Smirking, she wittily responded, " Well, when you say it like that, maybe I won't let you away with it."

Moving down to her stomach, Severus looked up at Genevieve as he talked to the baby," Your mother's a very bad girl."

"Mmhmm," Before the witch would say any more to better the man, Severus slipped back under the silk sheets.

On the other side of the door, the housekeeper was dancing a jig, surprising the day maid who was folding bedlinen.

"Are you alright Mrs Graham?" the maid asked.

Clapping her hands together, the old woman replied, " Wonderful, absolutely wonderful dear. Mrs Barry owes me £80."

Even more confused, the maid questioned her again, "Why?"

"I won the bet. I've officially had more children conceived in my B&B than she has in her hotel."

~*~*~*~*~*~

At around midday, the duo was well-rested, leaving a tip for Mrs Graham who seemed delighted to have them stay. Walking along the busy streets, they slipped into an alleyway and apparated back to the familiar stone walls of Hogwarts.

For the rest of Sunday, they spent it snuggled up on the settee, warming themselves by the fire while they read and marked homework.

"You mark very hard Sev, that's not fair!" Genevieve remarked, shocked at all the red ink covering the parchment.

"If the dunderheads listened in class, which they didn't, they would get a higher grade." Severus justified, scratching down a D in the top corner before turning onto the next one.

They fell into a comfortable silence, only the sparks of the flaming embers to fill the room. When Severus noticed his partners disapproval, he dropped his quill and papers on the ground and began to tickle her stomach in efforts to see her radiant smile again.

The plan seemed to work as Genevieve wriggled around in laughter, "Le Fantôme de l'Opéra" falling to the side as they beamed. Though as they recovered, a tap on the window brought them from their games. Giving the barn owl a small treat, Genevieve was surprised at the contents of the letter.

"What is it now?" Severus complained, trying to get the witch to sit back down.

"Professor McGonagall wants to see me. It looks like she was trying to find me all day and that I should meet her at once," Reading aloud, Genevieve put on her cloak and slipped her wand into her trouser pockets.

"Do you have to go? I mean, we could just pretend we're not here," Severus asked suggestively.

"As lovely as that sounds, I must go," cheekily pecking a kiss on the potion master's lips, she made her way towards the door," If I'm not back within the hour, you can send a search party!"

"Very funny,"

With a smile on her face, the witch made her way down to the staffroom, utterly bamboozled at the urgency of the letter. Yet, what awaited her at the other side of the staffroom door was even more confusing, especially when outside, Madam Hooch refused to let her in.

"Rolanda, I have to go into the staffroom to meet Professor McGonagall!" she exclaimed, hoping the flying teacher would stand aside.

"Sorry, but no," Madam Hooch declared, unmoving.

"No! What do you mean no? I have to-" Genevieve shouted, cut off by Hooch who simply moved.

"Alright, now you can come in,"

Thoroughly perplexed, Genevieve opened the door with uncertainty, though was quickly overcome by appreciation and love when she saw Professors McGonagall, Hooch and Madam Pomfrey were huddled around what seemed like a baby grand piano.