Chapter 20

A/N!

I want to thank you all for the support with this story and my others! It means the world! Please check out my other books! Also, If you want another Harry fan fiction then you can message me and I will write one! I will only write another one if you want me to though!

Thank you so much for all of the votes and reads <3 I tried to keep the ending short and sweet, Enjoy!

~Rachel x

10 years later.

"Darcy get back here!" I say as i chase after my daughter down the grey hall.

"Nope" She says and runs faster.

"Gotcha" Harry says as he picks her up and twirls her around in the air.

"No, Dad"

"Yes, Princess! You shouldn't be goofing around either, People are working back here!"He says as Paul runs by.

"Sorry Dad" She says and he brushes back her hair.

"Don't be, Now go play with Zayn while Mommy and I have some alone time." He says and she runs down the hall.

I watch as her chocolate brown curls bounce down her back. Zayn stands at the end of the hallway and picks her up and spins her just like Harry did. Niall was spending time with his wife, Louis and El sitting together smiling as they watch there son play, Liam and his girlfriend playing around in there dressing room.

Everything turned out well for us, Getting that letter was the best day of my life even though it didn't feel like it at the time, It was.

"Alone time? You have a concert in 30 minutes silly" I say and he grabs my waist.

"I just want to spend time with you. I missed you. Thanks for flying out here with Darcy on such short notice. I couldn't bare spending our 8 year anniversary alone."

"I can't believe we have been married 8 years already!" I say and he brushes my hair back.

"I love you Lenah, I really honestly truly do!" He says.

"8 years is not nearly long enough to have been spent with you." I say and tilt my head and move it forward getting ready to kiss him.

"But we can start with forever"