Chapter 15

I couldn't believe it. I was talking to Harry again, He just told me he loved me, I told him i loved him. We where in love with eachother.

"Lenah" he asked as i realized he was still on the phone.

"Yes?" i said back.

"I want too see you" he coo'd softly into the phone.

"I want too see you too, I am just scared." i admited.

"Scared? why are you scared to see me?" he asked.

"Because I know I love you too much and i don't want to get hurt"

"Your all I think about and you are worried I will break your heart? Thats all I am worried about for myself, that you will hate me and never want to speak to me, that you have someone else" he admited to me.

"I could never love someone else but you Harry, Not in a million years" i whispered.

"Lenah i need you to do one thing for me babe, If that is okay?" he asked.

"Of course, anything for you" i said.

"Wake up babe" he said.

"What?" i asked.

"Please baby wake up, to come and tell me how you really feel you need to wake up!" he chuckled.

"I don't understand" i said and with that the world around me started to shake. It got so violent that i fell to the ground.

"Lenah you awake?" Niall asked as he shook me.

"Yeah just a bad dream" i giggled as i sat up and put my hands to my head.

"Its alright now babe" He said rubbing my back.

"Are we still outside in front of the venue?" i asked.

"Lenah remember how you left then decided to come back?" he said hand still rubbing my back.

"Yeah but that was just a dream"

"No it wasn't babe" Liam's voice pipped up.

"Liam?" i questioned still hands in head afraid of who might be standing infront of me now.

"Why are you not looking up hun?" he asked chuckling.

"I'm scared!" i said lightly.

"Is that why she passed out?" i heard someone say but judging by the voice it was Zayn.

"I passed out?" i asked.

"Yeah, you got really scared as we started to walk up the stairs once again." Grant said indicating he was here with me.

"Anyways boo, why are you scared?"  Liam asked.

"You know why stupid" i said angerly.

I felt a new set of hands on my shoulders and looked up to be greeted by the face that i was trying to avoid.

"Its because of me" Harry admited

A/N

Hey guys! Its Rayanna (well actually its her friend Jamie here publishing for her since of complications in her travels as of late but she told me to write this as an extension on her chapter so you know what is happening! Don't worry she will be back tomorrow morning!) I just wanted to say i am sorry for being so crap at uploading! I promise you can expect chapters more frequently! Thank you for all your love and support guys!

~Rayanna xx