Chapter 12

I turned around to find Josh chasing after me. He was screaming my name and waving his hands around trying to get my attention. It was working.

"Lenah stop please!" he pleaded

"Umm i am not moving clearly." i said in a sassy way.

"Well then" he said sassily back

"What do you want Josh?" i asked sweetly this time to make up for my sassyness.

"Here" he said extending his hand.

"What?"

"Just open your hand" He demanded.

I opened my hand and Josh droped the neckalace that i had given Liam to hold on to.

"Dont come backstage" he said.

"Why?" i asked desperatly

"Just don't. If we are being honest maybe you shouldnt even be at this concert and if you are switch your tickets with someone okay?" he said.

Harry must of said something to him. Harry didnt want me here! He never did! I was right all along all he wanted was to break my heart and see me hurt again.

"Well here" i said throwing my ticket into Josh's face.

"Lenah dont do that, please dont be like this" he said placing the neckalace in my hand that he grabbed viciously from my side and pryed open.

"Why cant i be like this? HMM? because i see that it is so fair that Harry had every right to just break my heart and leave again like he had done before! LIKE I TOLD YOU HE WOULD!" i screamed at him.

"He doesnt want to hurt you" he said sweetly putting his hand on my face and placed the ticket i threw at him in my hand as well.

"That is why he told you to tell me not to come backstage? Why do i always believe his is a good guy? Why do i always think that he isnt going to hurt me?" i asked starting to walk away from Josh.

"It isnt like that, he is just as scared as you are. He is just as nervous as you are" he screamed at me.

"I find that hard to believe." i shouted back at him walking towards my car.

"He is just as in love with you and you are with him!" he screamed forcing me to stop and march back to the place i once stood in front of him.

"Listen here Devine!" i said not friendly anymore and refusing to put up with anything he said. "I am NOT and i repeat NOT in love with Harry Styles, in fact you go back there and tell him that if i ever see him again it will be to soon! Tell him that when you break my heart twice there is no way i am ever giving you a chance to break it a third time!"

I put my ticket right up to his face and ripped it as many times as i could then ran away crying. I ran until i found Grants car then drove back to the dorm. I ran into my room and flopped right onto the bed smearing my makeup across my pillow and my face. I picked up my phone and called grant.

*Dial tone*

*Ring Ring*

"Hello?" Grant asked

"Hey Grant its Lenah, im at the dorm right now and i really need you to be here before i have a bigger breakdown then the one i am already having!" i cried into the phone

"Ill get in my car and be there asap!" he shouted

"No wait! I took your car, i am sorry i just needed to get away" i continued to cry.

"Okay ill take a cab and be there as soon as i can! Okay boo?"

"Okay"

"Stay strong, ill be there right away!" he said hanging up the phone.

I took a deep breath and just thought to myself.

One Direction leaves my town tomorrow!