Chapter 10

"move it or loose it" Paul yelled threw the crowd of screaming girls. Niall gripped my hand tightly.

 "You okay Lenah" Niall leaned back towards me and asked.

"Yeah im fine just getting a little crowded" i said while Paul was trying to push fans out of the way so that Him, Niall and I could cross freely.

"PAUL PAUL! FETUS'S WANT MORE PAUL SOLOS!" some girl screamed from the crowd

"What?" i asked laughing.

"Basically we have the only fandom in which fans love our bodygaurd as much as they love us." Niall said chuckling back.

"Well that is interesting" i said in a questioning kind of voice.

"Come on" Paul said pulling Niall and I closer to the enterance.

I got trapped behind a girl she refused to let me pass. Niall refused to let go on my hand.

"Let her pass please" Niall said to the girl in which she immediatly responded and moved for me. I smirked in her direction.

"Yeah move" i said in a very sassy tone. She shot me and evil look but i didn't care because i was the one holding hands with Niall going backstage to meet a boy who possible still likes me.

We walking without many problems to the door. Paul had controled the crowd enough for Niall and I to pass freely the whole way there after that. When we reached the front is when it got crazy though. People started to pull on my dress, pull on Niall's shirt, pull on paul's arm's.

"STOP" Paul shouted and everyone went dead silent.

"It is an emergency that Niall and Lenah get backstage as soon as possible." Paul shouted again. "If they are not back there in 20 miniute the show might not go on"

Everyone suddenly let Niall and I threw.

"Paul" i nudged his shoulder and he dropped his stance that roared with authority.

"Yes" he said stepping towards me.

"I had a friend with me, where did he go?" i asked.

"what is his name?" He asked me.

"Grant" i said

"Wait paul" Niall said stopping paul from trying to get Grant's attention. Niall whispered somthing in Pauls ear.

"Lenah you are going to need to go backstage without your friend Grant, I will find him and bring him to you after you are done meeting them though if that is what you would like" He said.

"Why can i bring Grant?" i asked. I was so nervous, the only thing that was making me not nervous was Grant and now he was not here and my heart raced.

"Safety stuff hunny, i promise i will find him and bring him to you the moment you step out of the doors and into your seat though" Paul said, touching my shoulder to show comfort. It was not working.

"Thank you Paul" i said and hung my head. I didn't want to do this anymore but Liam had my neckalace and i was determined to get it back.

"Listen, if it is a nerves thing i promise that none of the boys are that bad. They are all really lovely actually, but dont tell them i said that or they will never let me live it down" Paul whispered to me so Niall could not hear us.

"Yeah it is a nerves thing" i said and told Paul the story of Harry and I.

"Oh is that true?" he asked when i finished my story.

"Yeah, it seems like it was only yesterday when Harry and I decided we would try and be more then friends" i told him with a blank stare on my face.