Chapter 8

"Who is touching me?" i asked. i am surrounded by one direction fans at the pount

"Why don't you turn around and find out hun" he said to me. I now know that this is not the voice of Grant,Liam,Josh or Harry.

"I think i have a good idea" i turned around to see a beautiful blonde standing infront of me and the reason i am in the middle of a sea of people. "Its nice to meet you Niall" i said.

"Nice to meet you to Lenah" he said. "You coming backstage now?" he asked in a sweet innocent voice.

"I was actually thinking about not coming backstage." i said.

"that is why i came to stop you. Lenah you have no idea how much it means to Harry you come backstage! You are all he talks about! You are the reason we are doing a concert here!" He begged

"I don't think Harry cares that much." i said.

"You have obviously no idea how much he cares" Niall said to me, he put his hand on my face gently and spoke softly. "Lenah please, he is waiting backstage, the only reason i saw you is because he wanted me to make sure you where hear other wise he would wait until after the show to see you. He really wants to see you know you, but if you are not ready to see us yet i totally understand and i will make up an excuse to Harry and tell him you are not here yet or something. Lenah just promise you will come backstage and see us, even if it only to just say hi and then goodbye"

"I will probably see you guys and then run the other way. I am so scared to do this." i admitted. Cameras flashing to get pictures of Niall and I together.

"Why are you scared?" he asked sweetly

"I am scared he will break my heart ... again." i said.

"I don't think he would go threw all this trouble just to hurt you." he chuckled

"I am sure he would." i laughed back.

"Why would you say that?" he asked cutely.

"He is just that kind of person, well atleast from what i know and hear."

"How long have you known him for darling?" Niall asked.

"Since i had just turned 15." i replied.

"Wow thats longer then i expected." Niall said in almost a shock like state

"Thats not that long ago after all i am only 18. So almost 4 years" i said.

"Thats still long" he replied.

Finally the screams from the fans around us had gotten to loud.

"Its time to do or die hun i need you to make up your mind now!" Niall screamed as a security gaurd started to pull him.

"I think its time to finally do this!" i screamed back. I grabbed Grant's hand and Niall grabbed mine to pull me threw the croud and up towards the steps where the fence to keep them away was.

I looked up the stairs to the entrance and it finally hit me.

I am going to see Harry Styles again.