Chapter 7

I swear the days where longer because i wanted them to be quicker. Sadly the days drug on and on until finally it was friday! I had thought about various things that could happen today but i tried to focus on only the good thoughts even though the vast majority of them where bad.

"You ready to go?" Grant screamed at me.

"Almost" i said applying the last coat on mascara to my eyes.

"You look beautiful!" He said pulling me in.

"Well i hope so i spent 2 and a half hours doing this." i said pushing him away from me.

"Well then lets go princess" he said.

I grabbed my Ed Hardy bag from the closet and put my wallet, breathmints, mascara and the tickets inside of it. We walked out the door and i was surrounded by flashing lights. Ever since Liam and Josh visited i have been swarmed by paparazzi. I walked as fast as i could in my black stilleto pumps which where 4-5 inches tall. My dress was black and puffy at the bottom. It looked beautiful on my petite figure. We finally reached the car when i got a phone call. I hit the green button on my phone and put it up to my ear.

"Hello" i asked

Nothing.

"Hello" i said again

i could now hear faint breathing on the other side of the phone.

"Okay i am hanging up now!" i said.

"Lenah?" A framilliar voice asked.

"Yes." i said.

"Hey its Josh, sorry reseption here is horrible. Just wanted to make sure you are still coming tonight." he asked weirdly almost as if he was under pressure to ask.

"Of course i wouldn't miss it, i am actually driving there right now and i should be there in around 5 miniutes or less." i said.

"Great, so you are in the upper wing in the left most tier, right?" he asked

"Yup" i said.

"Great well i will see you after the show!" He said. "Bye Lenah"

"Bye Josh" i said. Hanging up my phone.

"Who was that?" Grant asked.

"Josh, one directions drummer" i said.

"Oh thats awesome. Are you excited to see them tonight?" he asked. i could tell it was an attempt to keep me calm.

"Yeah, i am petrified though." i said. He just laughed.

"Don't be, i mean if Harry had nothing nice to say he wouldn't of written you a letter or invited you backstage to see him tonight." he said still laughing.

"Yeah, i am just nervous. Its been so long, what if he just called to break my heart again?" i asked.

"i doubt it." he said.

"i guess we will find out!" i said

"I guess so"

After he muttered those words the car went dead silent and we did not speak again until we got to the venue. As soon as we had arrived Grant gave me a smile to let me know everything was okay. Then we got out of the car.

"Lenah?" a man grabbed on to my shoulder as soon as i had stepped out of the car.

"Don't touch her buddy" grant said.

"I am backstage manager for one direction." he said.

"hello" i said nicely to him.

"Hello, you where asked to come backstage immidietly so i am supposed to send you backstage now!" he said

"NOW?!?!?!" i screamed

"yes now! Why?" he asked.

"I am not ready! i can't do this!" i started walking the other way.

"LENAH!" i hear someone scream, followed by an erruption of fan scream behind me.

i ignored it. I couldn't do this and i certinley didn't want to see who was behind me, even if it was someone i liked, i didn't even want to see grant.

"LENAH WAIT!" the voice screamed again. It was obvious as to who i was now! then all of a sudden i felt something.

His hand was on my shoulder stopping me from moving.