Chapter 3

"Well Breakfast was fun" Grant said when as he unlocked our dorm room.

"Yeah it was" I said and then running to my bed and falling down on top of it.

"Hey whats this?" Grant said. It was the note from Harry, it must of fell off of the table when i jumped on the bed. "Is this the note that i gave you earlier? You still haven't opened it?" He questioned me

"Yeah and i dont think im going to" i replied picking up my pillow and throwing over my face.

"What if its something amazing?" he tried to tempt me,

"Look at the name on the front stupid" i said assuring him it was nothing

"Harry styles? That name sounds so ..."

"He is 1/5th of one direction" I said cutting him off

"And you arnt replying to him?!? Lenah, you need to!" He said

"No grant i dont" i said charging towards him to get my letter back

"If you dont want it ill read it then" he said holding the letter away from me

"No dont please!" I begged.

"Okay but just know you will regret it." Grant said tossing the note on my bed and leaving the room

Maybe he was right. Maybe i should give Harry a second chance. Maybe i could change things. Maybe we could be together after all.

I decided to take a walk to clear my thoughts. I grabbed my keys to the dorm and my car and left. I didn't know where i was going i just needed to know that Harry wouldn't be mentioned.

It was now 12am which was way past when i should have been back but hey i needed some space. I park my car and walk threw the pitch blackness until i find my dorm hall. I needed to just go to bed and re think everything in the morning. I walk down the hall to my room which is suprisingly crowded. Which weird because normally it was never crowded. I walk up to my room to be greeted by 2 huge men wearing all black. One looked at me then gestured to the door in a 'what are you looking at' kind of sence. I slowly turned the handle, keeping my eyes on the large man to my right then switching to the man on my left.

"Plan of going in sometime today princess?" He asked me

I didn't reply to his snarky comment because i taught if you have nothing nice to say dont say anything at all, and right now i had nothing nice to say. I continued to turn the door handle until i heard the enevitable click to signal i could open it now. As soon as i opened the door the little bit i had the hallway erupted with screams. I was so confused.

I opened the door all the way now and walked into the room that was pitch black except for the desk light i had on my side of the room and a bright square light that i could not make out what i was. It was to the very most left of the room and a wall was blocking my vision so i couldn't see what was there. I turned around completly to close the door. My chest up against the cold painted frame. I had pressed my nose against the wall and closed my eyes for a second because i was terrified. What if the 2 big men out there where to collect Grants body or something? I immediatly though that Grant hurt himself and everything else bad that could of happened. I was so scared. I turned around again so my back was not against the wall beside my door. I still had my eyes closed. I was terrified by the thought of Grant being hurt and even more scared that i might had to see it. I took one deep breath and opened my eyes. I walked towards the light. I could now hear faint typing noises and the light sound of a youtube video playing in the background. Now i was really scared.

Who was in my room? Why where they on MY computer? Why is it pitch black except for my desk light and now illuminating computer screen? Why didn't they answer when they heard the screams in the hallway? Why wasn't any of this noticed? Grant wasn't the kind of person to ignore when the door opened so i didn't think it was him.