Chapter 5

I held that sweater like it was the last thing i would ever have my hands on. As soon as i had placed it between my fingers the memories of me and Harry started to fall back into my head. I grabbed a pair of pajama bottoms to go along with the pullover. I went to my bathroom and change into them. I decided to ignore all the memories that this pullover had and just treat it like another artical of clothing, It was hard to ignore though because The pullover still smelt like the cologne he had left with it.

I had walked myself back to my bed and laid beside Josh. I closed my eyes and everything just wash over me. I let the darkness completely close over my eyes and i let the silence take over. I gave up all of my thoughts on Harry and just fell asleep.

 "Who is next?" The same bodygaurd from when Liam & Josh came over called.

"I am" i called back.I was the only one left actually so i don't even know why he asked.

"Well if it isnt Princess Lenah, how are you doing sweetheart?" He said sarcastically. "Sure you wont run away this time because they broke into the arena?"

"Haha funny" i said sarcastically.

"Well are you waiting for the seasons to change? You can go in!" he said almost pushing me threw the door.

I walked into the door. I saw only 4 face's instead of 5 though. Liam, who was smiling and waving at me. Louis, who was smiling in my direction. Niall, who was eating a sandwhich and Zayn who was brushing this hair.

"Hello Lenah, its great to see you again" Liam said hugging me.

"You to Liam! Its so nice to meet you guys aswell!" I said in Niall,Louis and Zayn's direction.

"You to babe" Louis said in the beautifully cheerful tone as always.

"If you don't mind me asking where is Harry?" i asked.

"Oh he doesn't want to see you" Niall said in the same happy tone.

"Excuse me?" i said now mean toned.

"Yeah he said he never wants to see you again!" Louis said. Still smiling and happy tone.

"Yeah babe, he said 'i have better things to do the waste my time with a deadbeat girl who i never even really cared about to begin with'" Zayn quoted.

"Why am i hear then?" i said in a sad tone.

"Because you wanted a second chance" Louis said

"But Harry doesn't even care about you. You should get over yourself" Zayn said. All of the boys still smiling.

"Liam why are you so quiet?" i asked

"Because they are saying everything that needs to be said sweetheart! Harry hates you!" Liam announced.

"Why did he invite me then?" i asked

"To see if he could break your heart one more time! He knows you still have feelings for him so he decided that he would see if we could make you squirm because he knows he can." Liam stated.

I heard footsteps. They became louder and louder. Soon they approched the room i was in. I saw someones shoe poke threw the door, then arm, the torso, then head. It was Harry.

"Hello Lenah" He said to me. placing his hand on my chin and making me look him in the eyes.

"Harry" i said trying to look away but still my eyes locked onto his.

"I know you want me Lenah, you never stopped wanting me" he said.

"What does it even matter anymore?" i asked

"It doesn't i just want to hear it from your trembelling voice that i have been on your mind since the day i left! I want to hear your voice shake with all of the pain i caused you by leaving." Harry said laughing.

"Fine if you want to hear me break down. I love you! I always have loved you! I always will love you! You are my everything." i said now crying as i fell to my knee's.

"Thats all i wanted to hear." he said backing away from me to join the other boys.

"Lets go Harry" Liam said.

"Please don't go" i begged Harry.

"Please you aren't worth the time or the effort Lenah, You never were." Harry's words felt as though they had cut me deeply.

They left. I was still sat there crying.

No one was there with me anymore since the boys left.

I was all alone

"NO I CAN'T TAKE THIS! I LOVE YOU" i screamed. Josh now violently shaking me.

"LENAH WAKE UP!" he screamed.

"Im up, im up" i said

"Are you okay?" he asked

"Yeah why?"

"You where screaming, no don't leave me and crying. Normally that means you are not okay" he said "If you want to talk i am here to listen"

"I just-" i said stuttering my words.

"You can tell me, i wont judge i promise" he said setting his hand on my shoulder.

"I just miss him" i said in a releved tone. Nice for someone to finally know how i feel.

"Miss who?" he asked. I gave him a look that made him realize who it was. "Ohh, okay i get it now"

"Your so smart all of the time Josh" i said. He chuckled. "Thank you for listening to me ramble." i leaned in and kissed him on the cheek. His face lit up.

"No problem" he said, his face now red like a tomato.

"Liam & your security team slept threw me making so much noise?" i asked changing the subject as things had gotten quiet again.

"Yeah, not even an earthquake will wake them up. They sleep like bears in hibernation." he laughed at his own joke.

"Maybe we should sleep again to" i said laying back down.

"So lenah, are you coming to the show then? Harry would want you to come. I want you to come" he said laying back down as well. He wants me to come. My heart sank when he said those words.

"I will think about it" i said. I was deffinatly going to the show now. One question did remain though.

Was i going because of Josh or Harry?