Chapter 2

Left you on a cliff hanger didn't i? Heres the next part of the story and i hope you enjoy. Ciao- Sachiko<3

There, sitting on your queen size bed, was Russia. He was both your best friend and longtime crush that you had met several years ago. But you had an issue with this for several reasons.

* Somehow he had gotten into your room without you noticing and you were pretty sure all of the doors and windows were locked.

*   Your bedspread was a giant Russian flag and one of your pillows was a large Russia mochi, all of which of which you had never wanted him to see in fear that he would realize you liked him

*    You looked like hell. Not only did you have dark circles from lack of sleep under your eyes, you hadn't showered in three days, your dirty (h/c) hair was in a loose bun, and you were wearing a t-shirt with a Russia mochi on it in a field of sunflowers that was at least 2 sizes too big and short shorts that could hardly be seen under the shirt.

*  He was crying.

 Russia, the man that so many feared, who loomed over many with a dark aura, was crying. When you walked in he had been sobbing, attempting to muffle it with his faded pink scarf that no one ever saw him without. When you walked in he looked up, stared at you with bloodshot eyes, and then started bawling with no attempt to muffle it this time. You walked over to the bed and sat down next to him. You slipped off your slippers and scooted closer to the tall sobbing man.

 The second you were in range, he grabbed you and pulled you into a tight hug, burying his head into your shoulder which made you a tad uncomfortable due to the fact that the shirt tended to slip off your shoulder but you ignored it in favor of trying to comfort your nearly inconsolable Russian friend.

 Awww, poor Vanya, like i said earlier i hope you enjoy and the chapters will start getting longer soon. Ciao - Sachiko<3