Chapter 15

HOLY MOTHER OF DOITSU W BROKE 500 READS!!!!! Thank you guys so much, i cant believe it ever got so far. I hope you guys are enjoying this story and you like this Pocky game chapter, after this is a kinda funny song chapter. Ciao- Sachiko<3

        You gathered everyone back to the living room, most of them tipsy to say the very least. You grabbed the microphone again and the hat and stood at the front of the room.

“Alright guys, were going to play the Pocky game, but a little differently. Im going to pick an object from the hat and whoever’s it is has to walk up here and pick a different one. The person that object belongs to has to play the Pocky game with them, no exceptions. Whoever pulls away first loses and has to do whatever the winner wants within reason.” Everyone nodded in agreement and got ready to play.

 You grabbed the hat and reached in, pulling out a miniature bottle of maple syrup “Canada, you’re up. Come up here and pick from the hat.” The small Canadian boy shuffled forward, already blushing at the prospect of possibly having to kiss someone.

He reached into the hat and pulled out a tiny canary plush. Everyone knew that only one person had an affiliation with the yellow bird and France burst out laughing. Prussia waltzed to the front of the room, smirking.

You handed the albino a Pocky and backed away to give them room. “Whenever your ready guys.” You said, waiting to see what would happen. Gil lightly placed the chocolate end of the Pocky in Matthews’s mouth, taking the other into his own.

Canada started eating it, taking medium bites while Prussia slowly munched his way to the middle. Mattie was bright red but continued chewing until he met Prussia’s lips. Shockingly, he immediately started passionately kissing the albino, who looked shocked but appeared to relax after a moment.

France and Spain were cheering, many others were catcalling and Japan was taking pictures. After a minute or so Gilbert put his hands on Canada’s hips and leaned forward, not intending to lose and get made fun of by his friends. You knew Canada had a serious crush on the annoying Prussian and could tell he was ecstatic to have gotten him.

Prussia’s hand slipped lower and Canada pulled away, surprised and blushing a deep red. “Well then, Prussia wins and Canada has to do whatever he wants,” Gilbert whispered something into the blushing blonde’s ear, whose face turned an even darker shade of red but he nodded. Prussia looked overjoyed and smug at the same time, grabbed Matthews hand and sat down with France. “Alright, who’s next?”

After that Germany and France played, France winning easily, as well as Austria and Spain, Lovino and Eliza, then Japan and Greece. After that it was Denmark and Norway, and then Iceland and Hong Kong.

Several of these led to make out sessions that you took photos of secretly. Then you reached into the hat and pulled out a cheerful looking sunflower charm. You grinned and then called “Ohhh Russiaaaaaa, it your turn. Come up here and grab a trinket.”

You said this teasingly, knowing he was likely dreading this at least a little. He walked up to the front of the room and stuck his hand in the hat. He fished around for a moment and then pulled back, a nervous look on his face.

“So, what did you get? Lemme see.” He opened his hand to reveal something that scared the hell out of you. There, sitting in his palm, was the tiny Pokémon statue you had put in the hat hours before. “Oh, shit.” You exclaimed, not sure what else to say.

Russia grabbed a Pocky from the box and gently placed the chocolate end in your mouth. It, as usual, was delicious. The chocolate melted on your tongue and your face started darkening. Russia’s following.

You both started crunching the chocolate covered biscuit, slowly but surely. Everyone in the room was watching which made you self-conscious, so you closed your eyes and tried to relax a bit.

You took another bite and found yourself being kissed lightly by Ivan. You were both super competitive and didn’t want to lose, plus you were sort of enjoying the sweet kiss. You continued this for a few more seconds, until Russia pulled back, face on fire and looking everywhere except at you.

“You win, Da?” “Yup, and you have to wear a dress to the next world meeting. I get to pick and you’re getting makeup as well. Poland will help me get you ready next week, since that’s when the meeting is.”

“Fine, I don’t have a choice but no heels please. I doubt I can walk in them.” “Deal” You agreed. You couldn’t wait for the meeting for once. You had a feeling he would look adorable in a dress, especially with Poland’s help. After that the game continued, many people playing, sometimes it was really awkward for them and sometimes they ate the Pocky in two seconds just so they could kiss.

After everyone had played and they managed to get Denmark and Norway to pause the make out session they were having, you got ready to sing your duet with Russia, your song choice this time.