Chapter 13

Ciao everyone, im posting this during science class so not much of an intro today. Here is the truth or dare chapter. Ciao- Sachiko<3

You grabbed Ivan away from his conversation with Lithuania and pulled him to the front of the room. You picked up the microphone from the karaoke machine and made an announcement

        “Okay everyone, time for the first game of the night. We are going to play Truth or Dare and here are the rules. No making anyone go past second base with their lover if they brought one, No making anyone kiss or anything of the sort with someone who isn’t their lover if they have one, dares have to be something that can be done here and now, and try not to ask about sensitive subjects from peoples past. Anyone who refuses to answer or do the dare has to eat a sushi and chicken smoothie. NOW GET YOUR ASSES UP HERE AND LET’S PLAY!!!” You yelled.

Everyone moved to the living room in a misshapen circle, people sitting on the couch, chairs, floor and in a few cases other people. “Alright I’ll start, Finny, truth or dare?”

“Truth” Finland said happily, sitting next to his tall Swedish friend. “Kay, with you and Berwald, have you ever topped?” Both Tino and Berwald turned red immediately and looked at each other. “Yeah, I actually I top a good third of the time.”

He would have continued on but Sweden’s hand covered his mouth before he could. A lot of the other nations looked shocked, Denmark high fiving Tino and gaining a glare from Lukas in the process.

“Alright it’s my turn now. Russia, truth or dare?” The cute little Finn asked. “I choose dare, Da?” “Ooh this will be good, okay I got it. Kiss (F/N).” “W-WHAT!!”  Both of you yelled. “Kiss her on the lips, for at least three seconds”

You were both blushing a bright red and looking at each other.  Most of the other countries were grinning or smirking at you both, the BTT laughing a bit and whispering to each other. Eliza and Japan gave you a thumbs up which you returned with a ‘Shut-up-your-making-it-worse’ look.

Suddenly Gilbert yelled out “Jou should kiss her before I do it mein self” His bird tweeting in agreement. Ivan sent a look at him that radiated pure malice, which shut the loud Prussian up.

You looked at Russia for a moment and then he leaned forward and kissed you softly, holding it for the required three seconds and then breaking the kiss. He scooted away a bit and stared into his lap, face almost purple in stark contrast with his white-blond hair.

The room broke out in catcalls and whistles, embarrassing you further. After that the game went on, people answering funny or embarrassing questions, doing funny dares, and at one point Germany refused the dare of making out with his cute Italian boyfriend, leading to him drinking the sushi-chicken concoction, which he promptly puked into the sink along with anything he’d eaten in the last three hours.

During the whole hour that the game was played you tuned it out, thinking about the kiss. You wondered what Russia meant by it, if he regretted it or wished it had lasted longer. Goodness knows you did, it had been everything you had hoped for from your first kiss. It was soft, sweet, and you had loved all three seconds of it. You only wished you knew what he was thinking during it.