Chapter 1

Hope you guys enjoy my little story. The idea popped into my brain a week ago and i decided to work with it. Here we go.

There you were, sitting on the couch, watching episodes of Raising Hope for the tenth time in an attempt to cheer yourself up while snuggled in the sunflower Snuggie that Japan had given you for Christmas when a thought ran through your mind 'You know what, it's my birthday and only one person had said a word to you all day, Fuck it, let's get drunk.'

          You sat up, put down the carton of Ben & Jerry's you had been chowing down on with a 'plunk' and shrugged out of the Snuggie, shivering slightly at the chill in the air. You slipped on the giant penguin slippers that you loved so much and walked to the kitchen. Not 30 seconds after you had grabbed a red Solo cup and were walking to the cabinet for your favorite vodka when you heard a strange noise come from your room.

  It sounded like a weird sob that had been muffled but you decided to disregard it in favor of the screwdriver you wanted to make. You grabbed out the vodka and went towards the fridge for the orange juice when you heard it again. This time it was less muffled and followed by a short squeak. You set down the cup and the vodka on the counter, went to the couch to grab the stuffed polar bear you gravitated toward whenever you were scared, nervous, or upset. You had been holding it a lot lately. You quietly walked towards your room and opened the door. You looked around the large space your belongings occupied and both your bear and your jaw hit the floor.