Chapter 49

It's been two days since Niall left and Liam is frozen on the couch in his flat, he can remember the morning he found out that Niall had left yet again.

Flashback:

Liam groggily reached his hands to the side to touch Niall and only felt a cold sheet; quickly turning to the side he sees that Niall is gone.

He quickly sprang out of bed and ran downstairs hoping to find Niall in the kitchen eating breakfast with Zoe and Connor. When he walks into the kitchen he only finds Zoe and Connor staring at a note. When they turn to look at him they give him a sympathetic look.

“Please no” he said brokenly, Zoe walked towards him and pulled him into hug.

“I’m sorry, he left again” Liam let out a sob and held on to Zoe like his life depended on her as he cried his heart out.  

End of flashback:

He had left New York the same day and taken a plane back to London. All that was running through Liam's head was images of Niall. All the good times they shared and his regret of sleeping with Danielle because that caused him to lose the love of his life. It has only been two days without the Irishman and Liam feels so empty without Niall by his side.

It's been a week, Liam has moved to his bed. He changed into a pair of Niall's pyjama pants and hasn't gotten out of bed since, except to go to the bathroom. Louis brings food for him every day, but it is never eaten, it sits in the container until Liam throws it out the next day.

The boys have all tried every day to get Liam to respond to them, but he has not yet said a word to the boys since Niall left. All day he clutches Niall’s pillow that he had left in Liam’s flat to his chest, breathing in his scent and all night he cries into his pillow.

The dark bags under Liam’s eyes get bigger everyday and the boys can't figure out how to help him. They have all tried to contact Niall but he never answers the phone, eventually the phone was disconnected.

 It's been a month; the boys have gotten Liam to leave his apartment and took him out to a meeting with management. Their managers decided that they would continue as a band without Niall and have made a public statement saying that Niall has taken a break until further notice due to family reasons.

Niall's family devastated about Niall’s disappearance once again. They have no idea where he went. They don't blame Liam for their son leaving, but Liam blames himself.

 Liam starts going out drinking every night trying to dull the pain that is constantly in his heart. A few times he has met guys and girls at clubs that try and ask him out on a date, but he never accepts.

 It's been two months and they have their first interview since Niall left. Liam does all the speaking and has to hold back the tears during the whole thing. The boys say the lines that Management had made them rehearse in order to not panic fans.

It's been six months since Niall left and so much has happened Zayn still hasn’t got his memory back and is dating a girl called Perrie, Liam remembers the day Harry came over to his flat because Perrie was over at Harry and Zayn’s shared flat and he couldn’t watch them be cute, couldn’t watch Zayn be happy with someone else. That night Liam holds Harry as he breaksdown.

Harry tries to move on because Zayn’s moved on and has lost hope that his memory is coming back. He goes on a few dates with Kendal Jenner but on the second they decide to be friends because Harry is too in love with Zayn to be with someone else and feels like his cheating on Zayn.

 The band has started to record a new album without Niall. The music sounds different and none of the boys like the missing sound that is in their songs.  The boys talk to management and decide to postpone the release of their fourth album.

It's been a year and they are going on their first world tour since Niall left. Their Stadium ‘Where We Are Tour’.

 At every city they stop at all the boys do a search for Niall around the area, they never found a trace of him anywhere, they all have started to give up hope of ever finding him.

Zayn has gotten engaged, Liam remembers the night when he announced his engagement to the boys, he had to watch Harry hold back the tears and fake a smile as he pretended to be happy for Zayn, he had to watch his best friend breakdown once again as soon as they made it to his flat. Louis holding on to a broken Harry as he cried onto Louis shirt.

Liam starts dating a girl called Sophia, she isn’t Niall but she’s a beautiful girl with long brown hair, tan skin, beautiful green eyes and a great personality. Sophia helps him forget about Niall, helps him move on.

A lot had happened to Niall that year he had given birth to his son Lawson August Payne, who is almost one year old, he had natural blonde hair, blue eyes and almost snow like pale skin. He looked like Niall, Niall could tell he had Liam’s personality with the little things he would do.   

When Niall left, he started a new life in a small town in Australia, Victoria called Churchill. It has a population of only 4,882 people. The Irish native has grown to love the town and all of the people who live here. Nothing really bad ever happens in Churchill and it is a very nice place to live, with kind people in every house hold who welcomed him with open arms when he arrived. His hair colour is now back to his natural brown hair colour.

His made friends with a four boys, Ashton, Calum, Michael and Luke. Who have been nothing but supportive of him and his son. They were there for him when Niall gave birth and didn’t judge him or thought it was weird because Ashton and Luke had gone through the same thing, Ashton giving birth to their two twins, their boy Felix and girl Malia, who are both two years old.  

The four boys are the only ones that know that Niall is the Niall from One direction, most of the town hasn’t even heard of the band, and when he first arrived they thought that he was just a normal tourist and Niall was really grateful.

Niall doesn’t work he spends most of his time with his little snowflake and helping Ashton and Luke with Felix and Malia when they both have work, which he doesn’t mind because he adores the twins and loves watching them play with Lawson because Felix and Malia both adore him.

Today was just like any other day in Niall’s life, he had spend the day with Lawson, Felix and Malia and Luke had come by to pick the twins up and now it was just him and Lawson.

He was getting ready to put him to bed but it seemed Lawson didn’t want to sleep.

“C’mon snowflake time to sleep” Niall cooed as he laid Lawson down in his crib.

“No Daddy” Lawson said shaking his head as he stood up in his crib stretching his arms out for Niall to pick him up.

“You want to sleep with daddy snowflake?” Niall asked, Lawson nodded “Sleep daddy”

“Okay baby” Niall said picking him up and starting to make his way to his bedroom.

When they made it to his room he laid Lawson on the bed, he pulled the covers over them and pulled Lawson closer to his chest before kissing his forehead.

“Love you snow”

“Love you daddy”

Did a time Lapse. Not even sure if I like this chapter.