Chapter 45

“It’s been two weeks Simon and his still missing” Liam said with a sigh running a hand through his hair.

“I’m aware of that Liam but we can’t get in touch with him, his family don’t know where he is and he hasn’t been spotted” Simon said with a frown because surely someone had to have spotted Niall.

“He has to come back Simon” Liam said pleading, he felt terrible that he was the reason Niall had left, the image of Niall heartbroken had been planted in his head and it’s been haunting him for weeks. He wanted Niall back in his arms, to feel the way his lips moved against his own, the way their bodies fitted perfectly together, he wanted to be able to see his beautiful  face again. He just really wanted Niall back.

“We just have to continue like nothing’s happened and not panic fans until we know where Niall is” Simon says

“What if he doesn’t come back” Zayn says and Liam winces a little at that

“Don’t think like that” Louis snaps and Harry gives him a deadly glare, Louis swallows and mouths  sorry to Zayn because Harry was frightening him slightly he should know by now to never snap at Zayn because that’s Harry’s baby.

“It’s okay” Zayn says softly with a soft smile, Harry’s heart swells at the sight.

 “You boys can go now, I’ll call you when there’s further information, I’ll just like a word with Harry” Simon says and the rest of the boys nod as they stand up and leave the room. When Simon is sure that they are out of sight, he turns his head back to Harry.

“The police found out who shot Zayn” he says breaking the silence between them, Harry tenses up.

“Who was it?” he asks even though he has a clue as to how it could be.

“Justin and Taylor” Harry feels himself begin to get angry, his hands in a tight fist “they have a trail tomorrow and you and Zayn are expected to be there for the sentencing”

“Zayn can’t come” Harry says    

“He has to it’s not an option”

“His going to find out about us and I ca-” Harry is cut off when Simon speaks

“His not going to find out and we’ve made sure of that” Simon says his tone turning slightly more serious.

“What about the video? “ Harry says referring to the video a fan had posted on YouTube of that night when Zayn had gotten shot.  

“Like I said before we’ve taken care of this, there’s nothing to worry about the video has been taken down from the internet and as far as everybody knows you two are just friends and band mates, nothing more”

Harry nods feeling relieved and sad at the same time.

“That’s all I wanted to talk about” Simon says “You can go now, you boys have an interview to go to don’t want to make you late”

Harry nods and stands up from and has he is about to walk out Simon stops him.

“Harry?”

“Yeah” he says as he turns around to look at Simon

“Are you sure, you don’t want Zayn to know?” Simon asks one last time, he didn’t like the idea because it just looked like Harry was suffering each day but he had to respect Harry’s wishes.

“Yeah, it’s probably for the best” Harry says running his hands through his hair and has he made eye contact with Simon, he could tell how broken the boy was, he looked like he hadn’t slept in days, bags under his eyes and his eyes filled with so much sadness it made him look away.