Chapter 65

It’s been a while since I’ve updated, was meant to post this Friday but things got in the way hope you enjoy.

Zayn sits on the couch with his head tilted back because Harry thinks that the more he tilts his head, the better he will recover quicker. It’s ridiculous in Zayn’s opinion but whatever makes Harry happiest.

He watches Harry in the corner of his eye. He’s researching like crazy on his laptop as usual. He’s wearing grey sweatpants and his hair is still tousled from his shower and he’s wearing Zayn’s reading glasses even though Zayn knows he doesn’t need them.

Zayn squirms when his head throbs slightly with a memory. He blushes and fixes himself trying to ignore Harry’s needy moans echoing in his head.

It gets worse when an ad for some stupid swimwear collection comes on the TV and Zayn sees a vivid image of Harry in a pool. Soaking wet and skin gloriously reflecting the sun.

"Fuck" he whispers, feeling himself harden and smirks when he catches Harry look over at him.

"Hey Harry um, I need some help" Zayn calls and Harry is standing in front of him in record time.

"You okay? Is it your head?"

Zayn snickers at the innuendo but winces in pretend pain.

"Yeah I’m getting this memory but… it’s hurting my head, I need help remembering it"

Harry cocks an eyebrow because Zayn can’t stop shuffling in the seat; he can’t help it- Harry looks good.

"What is it?"

Zayn doesn’t know how to answer; Harry’s the one who is good at dirty talk. Instead he tilts his head back more on the couch and rubs a hand across his crotch. He bites his lip and moans at the friction.

He doesn’t dare look up yet because Harry hasn’t touched him inappropriately since he got back from hospital and he’s afraid of the rejection he might see. Harry tip toes around Zayn like Zayn could forget him at any moment but Zayn doesn’t want that now- he just wants Harry.

"You shouldn’t use your amnesia as-" Harry cuts off when Zayn ducks his hand inside his boxers and squeezes, moaning loudly and unabashedly. He opens his eyes to a slit and Harry’s whole body is red- just like in Zayn’s memories and his face is slack.

"Help me remember babe" Zayn grunts, squeezing again and using his other hand to reach out and lightly trail his fingers up Harry’s bare chest.

"Please?" He gives his best pouty look and Harry’s entire body shivers and Zayn grins in satisfaction.

"What do you want to remember… exactly?" Harry gulps and Zayn takes a second to think and lifts off his t-shirt in the process.

"How you taste" he whispers, leaning over to lick up Harry’s thigh.

"How you smell" he trails upwards, standing up to duck his face into the crook of Harry’s neck. He sniffs exaggeratedly and earns himself a nervous giggle.

"How you feel," Zayn tugs at Harry’s earlobe with his teeth "inside me" he reaches around and squeezes both of Harry’s cheeks and hears a squeak and then a muffled moan. He smiles into Harry’s shoulder.

"Since when are you a talker!" Harry gasps when Zayn rolls their hips together.

"Well you better remind me how you’re the talker then" Zayn grins, a dirty grin that has Harry’s eyes darkening and his whole body shoving Zayn down onto the couch.

"We have plenty of time for that but right now I need to remember how you taste, smell and feel inside me" Harry says in a dirty whisper, licking his lips before getting on his knees and pushing Zayn’s legs apart.