Chapter 41

Liam's eyes fluttered open, when he heard the sound of a toilet flushing; he turned to his side reaching out to Niall but was only met with empty cold sheets. He sat up and looked around the room frantically; he rubbed his eyes trying to rub the sleep out of his eyes.

His eyes landed on the light coming from the hotel bathroom, he turns to the side and looks at the time: 3:40 AM

"Niall?" he called out softly, when he didn't get a respond back from him; he started to get up, put's his boxers on and make his way to the bathroom. He slowly pushed the bathroom door open to see Niall heaving into the toilet, Liam immediately ran over to his side kneeling beside him on the floor and cups his face, looking a bit mortified and thumbing away tears Niall hadn't even realised he'd been shedding, looking so perfect and concerned that Niall can't even breathe.

"What's wrong?"

"H-h-hurts" Niall chokes out, hoarse and miserable.

"What hurts baby?" Liam asked concerned

"S-s-stomach" Niall whimpered

"How long's it been hurting?" Liam asked compassionately.

"About an hour or two now." Niall said as he brushed his hair back, taking in a deep breath, the pain struck him again and he cried out in pain. Liam bit his lip, unsure what to do. He hated seeing Niall in so much pain. He looked around thinking, then it hit him.

"C'mon babe" he said as he picked Niall up bridal style. He walked him back into the bedroom and laid Niall down; he laid down next to him.

He smiled and reached his hand out, placing it on Niall's stomach. Niall whimpered in shock, and stared at Liam. "What are you-"

"When I feel sick, I rub my belly. It usually helps." Liam rubbed his hand in circular motions against the soft material of Niall's shirt. Liam cracked a smile to show he appreciated it, but it wasn't helping at all. But Liam seemed so happy to help; he thought maybe it would work in a minute.

Niall bit his lip to prevent himself from screaming. It had been a few minutes now and Liam's hand was still stroking his belly to sooth him. It wasn't working at all, and now he felt worse. Liam's hand was slowly applying more and more pressure, which made Niall feel the need to throw up. He couldn't take it anymore.

He pushed Liam's hand back and shouted in agonising pain. Liam flinched back and stared at him in concern. Niall flung his head back and cradled his stomach, whimpering loudly.

"Jesus Niall, what's wrong?!" Liam asked, putting his arm around Niall's shoulders. Niall batted him away and carried on groaning. "Seriously Niall, I'm getting worried now!" Liam pulled Niall to sit still against the frame of the bed again.

"Don't touch me, it fucking hurts!" Niall groaned, now feeling tears build in his eyes as it got more painful and painful. Liam rubbed his swollen tummy lightly.

"Fuck Li stop touching me!" Niall shouted, Liam starred at him in shock but his expression softens when he saw the pained expression on Niall's face, he removed his hands from Niall's stomach. "Sorry, It just that It hurts" Niall said as he let out a heart wrenching sob.

"I know baby, I should've listened" Liam said as he gave Niall a peck "Lie down babe"

"Li..." Niall groaned but obeyed as he laid down flat on his back, Liam got in between his legs.

"Li...Not now" Niall protested attempting to push Liam off.

"I know baby, just let me try something okay, you trust me right?" Niall nodded his head and Liam lifted his shirt up; and tossed it to the floor "Why you put it back on?" Liam asked

"I Got cold" Niall groaned, Liam nodded and kissed down Niall's chest.

When Liam reached his navel he looked up at Niall, their eyes met and they stared at each other in almost a dreamy state. Niall gave Liam a soft smile as he brushed the hair out of his face "I Love you"

"I Love you too" Liam said with a smile, he gave Niall's stomach a soft delicate kiss. He continued to do this until the pain subsided.

Liam kissed his stomach one last time before cuddling Niall. He kisses Niall's temple, it's silent between the two until Niall speaks.

"Li... how do you feel about babies?" Liam frowns at Niall's question in confusion

"What?" he asks

"Do you want kids?" Niall asked his bottom lip between his teeth worried about Liam's answer, Liam thinks about Niall's question before he answers.

"I mean yeah, I've always wanted kids and a family"

"Yeah?" Niall asked with a small smile

"Yeah" Liam says

"Do you think about what we'll be like in 5 years?" Niall asks

Liam smiled at his question, knowing that things will have changed by then.

"We will still be in one direction, we will be married in Europe and we will have adopted a cute child. For the child we will try to live as normally as we can."

Liam could feel Niall smiling into his chest; he turned him a bit so he could see his face and Niall's beautiful smile.

"You would marry me?" Niall asked a huge smile and a cute blush on his face.

"I would marry you any day Ni" Liam said giving his lips a peck. "How do you see our future?"

Niall smiled at the words 'our future' his heart swelling at the way the words rolled out of Liam's mouth easily.

"We share the same idea on what we want in the future" Niall said

"Good because I wouldn't mind spending forever with you" Liam says, and his not sure if Niall knows just how serious he is.

With a big smile Niall wrapped his arms around Liam and placed a small peck onto his lips, Liam pouted at him and Niall just laughed. Liam moved closer and he let their lips touch, just a gentle touch. When he backed away Niall was the one pouting.

"What is it Nialler?"

"It's just that it's nice this...us and I don't want things to get in the way... to ruin us"

"Nothing can come between you and I Ni" Liam said as he smiled at Niall, and placed another gentle kiss on his lips before hugging Niall tight against his body.

"Let's sleep love, it's late."

Niall nodded and cuddled closer to Liam, his eyes closed and the beautiful smile reformed upon his lips. A smile that always lightened Liam's day.

Soon after, Liam closed his eyes too and with the heat from Niall's body he had no problem falling asleep.

Bit short sorry, going to update more regularly now because I finish school for the year tomorrow. yeah!.