Chapter 70- Epilogue

March 25 2015

"Harry, you can't say that! They're our fans!" Zayn said.

"What kind of proper wedding has a screaming pre-teenage girl running down the aisle?" Harry said.

"I don't know," Zayn said jokingly. "Sounds like a wedding perfectly fitting for the wild and crazy lives of the Styles."

"Zayn..." Harry started.

"I hope our wedding is like that," Zayn said suddenly and the words froze in Harry's throat. He was silent for a moment, half fighting down tears and half trying to think of a response. When he replied, his voice was cracking.

"You don't mean that, Zayn," he croaked. "You don't want all those girls there."

"Maybe I do," Zayn said. "Maybe I want all of our fans and the entire world seeing how happy I am to be Mr. Malik-Styles. I want them to be so jealous because they just watched me become the luckiest man on the planet."

Harry whimpered over the phone and Zayn smiled to himself.

"And if a girl runs screaming into our wedding, I will just assume it's because she's as excited as I am that I will be spending the rest of my life with the most beautiful boy ever," the darker boy said.

He could hear Harry crying quietly on the other end, but he waited patiently for him to calm down and respond.

"We're not even engaged yet, you idiot," he said.

"'Yet'?" he said, because he knew it would make Harry laugh, and it did, gentle, wet chuckles over the receiver. "Besides, it's never too early to start planning ahead. What do you say our invitations say 'Bring a plus one-hundred', so everyone can celebrate with us?"

Silence. Then, "Those girls are coming nowhere near our wedding."

Zayn laughed. "Bit of a bridezilla, are we?"

"Our wedding day will be the most perfect day of our lives, god dammit and no uppity eight-year-olds are gonna ruin it!" Harry said but there was a huge smile swept across his face. "Thank you, Zaynie."

"No problem," he replied. He shifted on his bed, sat up straighter. "I miss you, baby."

"I miss you, too," Harry said, eyes watering at the nickname he couldn't even pretend he hated. "I can't wait to be home with you."

"I can't wait for you to be home," Zayn countered. "But for now, a certain handsome man has somewhere to be I'll talk to you tomorrow."

Harry giggled. "Guess I do." There was a pause. "I love you, Zayn."

"I love you, too, baby," he replied. "I'll see you soon?"

"Very soon," Harry said. "And when I get home, you are going to get the blow job of your life."

Zayn made a sudden choked noise, not quite expecting that. "I-I look forward to it," he tried to save face, but his higher-pitched voice gave him away.

"You better, Malik," Harry said coyly. "Love you."

"Love you, too," Zayn said before hanging up the phone, blood rushing with aroused adrenaline but a delicate smile on his face.

***
April 1st 2015

"The show's rubbish," Harry mumbled, pushing weakly against Zayn's chest in an effort to stop him from moving with laughter.