Chapter 68

As Zayn woke up he was in bed alone but he could see Harry who was standing in front of the mirror in the bathroom. He was combing his hair and looked sleepy. It was a view that made Zayn smile and he wished he could wake up to forever. For a little longer he enjoyed what he was seeing before he rolled out of bed to make his way over to Harry who was still busy with his hair as Zayn pressed a soft kiss to his shoulder and pushed his arms around Harry’s middle, resting his chin on his shoulder.

“Morning.” He mumbled and Harry smiled at him, showing off his dimples that Zayn thought made him absolutely adorable.

“Good morning.” Harry answered and looked at the older one in the mirror while he kept brushing his hair on the side that Zayn’s head wasn’t on. “Did you sleep well?”

“Better than ever.” Both grinned at each other and Harry put down the hairbrush a little after, leaning into Zayn’s body.

“Any plans for today?” Zayn asked

“Nope” Harry said popping the ‘p’

“Would you like to stay in and have a Zayn and Harry day?” The smile on Harry’s face grew wider as he nodded.

“I’d love to” Harry said as he started to pull his hair into a bun.

“Let me help.” Zayn smiled as he pulled back and stood behind Harry. The younger man’s hair felt soft against Zayn’s fingers as he combed through it a couple of times before dividing it into three parts. His eyes were locked on his fingers work as he started braiding it. Ignoring the fact that Harry wanted it in a bun.

 Zayn couldn’t see how fascinated Harry looked at him through the mirror until he asked for a hair tie and Harry gave him one quickly. “What?” He asked, still concentrated on his finger.

“Nothing just  ... No one ever does that besides my mum. Didn’t know men who don’t have long hair could do it.”

“Hey I’ve been in a relationship with a girl for a year I picked up a couple of tricks about hair. If you ever need help with your make up I know a couple of things about that might help as well.” He winked at Harry who rolled his eyes but turned around to kiss Zayn.

“Shut up. Thanks for helping me though.”

“You’re welcome. Now get dressed so we can start our Zayn and Harry day”

“So it’s just you and me today?” Harry asked

“You and me baby” Zayn said with a smile, he put his arms around Harry’s neck, stroking his neck lightly barely letting his fingers ghost over the soft smooth skin. He let his right hand trail down to Harry’s collar. He caressed it slightly and moved his hand up to Harry’s soft perfect cheeks.

He moved closer to harry and grazed his lips over Harry’s barely touching them.

“I love you” he murmured before giving him a light kiss.

“I love you too” Harry said against his mouth “We should get our ‘Zayn and Harry day’ started”

“You can start by making me breakfast, you know I’m a shit cook” Zayn said with a chuckle, grabbing Harry’s hand and dragging out of the bathroom.

**

Liam is woken up when he feels a slap to his face, his eyes flutter as they start to open.

“Baba” he hears and a smile makes his way to his face. He finally opens his eyes and he see’s Lawson smiling down at him.

“Morning baby” he says as he starts to sit up against the headboard of the bed. He grabs Lawson and sits him on his lap.

“Hi Baba” Lawson giggled reaching out and feeling Liam’s unshaven face. He giggled once more when the texture tickled his finger tips.