Playful Hormones

Y/N POV

Hmmmm~~~

Hmmmmm~~~

hMmmMm~~

HMMMM~~~~~

Y/N: so tasty!

Yoongi: Y/N .....

Y/N: yes .....oppa?

Yoongi: can you stop making those sounds..?

Y/N: what sound....? *innocently*

Yoongi: like you are moaning and Jungkook is showering right now so he will think that we are doing something wrong.....

Y/N: eh? What ?

Jin: *smacks Yoongi * Yah ! Don't say those things here.... there is a baby here.....

Yoongi : Hyung..... it doesn't understand anything yet...

Jin: Yoongi ! It is already 6 months passed by and Y/N keeps talking to it and in my knowledge..... the baby pretty much understands and responds while kicking mom....

Yeah I am slim my 6th month already.... the time flew by so fast and so quickly the baby will come out to be with us just like that....

I became so much softer and Jungkook became more protective...... He is taking the title "very" seriously.... by that "very" I mean heavy very. Too much protectiveness. 

He makes sure I only walk when I need as an exercise or not otherwise.

He made sure there is someone with me 24x7 , so that I don't do any stupid .... as if I ever did anything stupid.

Me transporting myself from my room to the living room ..... is with a automatic wheelchair.

Yes People!! Automatic wheelchair.....

That's why I said he is "very" protective..... he knows I am mafia and tend to get angry so if he makes me sit on that chair , my legs won't hurt and I love it too....

I first tried to stop him from wasting money on the chair .....

Keyword: Tried....

But he got angry and you don't want an angry Jeon Jungkook .... who also looks so hot and I want to just jump on him and -

Fuck my pregnancy hormones !!

Ever since I got pregnant , I have been getting horny whenever I see a half naked Jungkook or sexy looking which he generally is.... 

Once or thrice we did it ........yeah.....

What? I couldn't control as I was getting hornet everyday.... his sweet talks and teasing made it difficult and let me tell you ......

Jungkook  is not the same nerd ...... he got a change of look with make up and branded clothes and style which made his confidence a lot more as he dances sexily on stage and I get needy while watching it:...

Not my fault.....

If there was a jail for that punishment, then Jungkook would have been in one for making me in needy for him....

As soon as he came home I jumped .....

Weird but

Anyways....

Then we went to regular monthly check ups and as Jungkook was too shy to ask the doctor..... that I bluntly asked the doctor to have sex with Jungkook because of my neediness to which the doctor laughed so hard because of my direct words.

He thy en told me that it was because my hormones were all over the place and that was not the only feelings I will feel. He was right about that though..

I felt extreme anger , break down , craziness and all to which the boys were victims .....

We are all in contact with each other and everyone lives separately with their family..... you need privacy you know?

Well that is done .... I am hungry....

Y/N: Jin - oppa !!!

Jin: Yah! Why are screaming...... I am literally sitting  next to you!!

Y/N: *lip quivers* w-what? *sniff* h-how d-dare y-you? .....

He and Yoongi oppa got panicked ....

Jin: h-hey Y/N p-

Y/N: JUNGKOOK!!!!!!!

I heard footsteps and in a swoosh Jungkook appeared in front of me....

He looked so worried and asked me the reason...

Y/N: Jin oppa shouted at me ....*pout*

Jungkook turned to oppa who gulped and nervously smiled trying to defend himself...

Jin: J-Jungkook .... it's not true .... I didn't mean to shout at her she screamed my name when I was near her and asked her why and she started to cry...

Jungkook: *turned to me* is it true?

Y/N: no I didn't shout and he said he won't give me food and complained...

Jungkook: Hyung!!!

Jin: AHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!

He ran and Jungkook ran after him......

Yoongi came to me with something to eat and said

Yoongi: you lied Y/N....

Y/N: huh?

Innocently I asked....

Yoongi: you do know that Jungkook will kill him....

Y/N: *shrugged*

Yoongi: *sigh* he will punish you Y/N...

I stopped

Y/N: *eyes widen* what?! Omo!!! Please take me somewhere else !!!! I want to be safe...

He just shrugged and said.

Karma is a Bitch....

A/N: yeah I know this is the floppiest chapter I have ever written....or typed but anyways thank you for being here....

Jin: I DID NOT DO ANYTHING WRONG JUNGKOOK!!!!!!

Jungkook: HOW DARE YOU MAKE HER CRY?!!

A/N: oh! I have to do something or else poor Jin will get hurt .... that Y/N....

To be continued......