Fanmeets & Concert

Y/N POV

I am in the parking lot now. Where?

At work

My company

I am the full time CEO because because of school I had missed out about the company. But now I am back and going to be fully focused and to recover the losses which is impossible for my company.

I can't loose . I am the youngest female CEO . The bold and honourable one . I have to keep up with the title.

I went inside the entrance and was automatically greeted by my employees.
I greeted them back with a single nod. My identity for the company was a cold yet caring boss. Being a mafia I have to be cold . I can't be bubbly. It doesn't even make sense.

Now I am going to the lift and stood there. I took out my phone and checked if there were any messages or not.

I reached my office and I sat drinking my water and sighing in relief. Feeling nice. I love water.

I turned on my A/C and sat on my seat opening my PC. I was checking my emails when my secretary came and told me about the meeting.

I got up and walked towards the door locking it and went out to the meeting room.

Y/N: let's get this ....

And that's how my business life started...

2 years later

Jungkook POV

"Hmmm~~~"

I hear my hyungs warming up for the concert...

I am getting my touch up .

"Come on everyone! Let's go .... in 2 minutes...."

I took a deep breath and we did our band cheer.

Jungkook: let's get it!

We went to the stage.

Armys: Aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh!!!! Kim Namjoon! Kim Seokjin! Min Yoongi! Jung Hoseok! Park Jimin! Kim Taehyung! Jeon Jungkook! BTS!!!!!!

We started our singing and dancing...

TIMESKIP

I am sweating right now. It was after our long performances . I was waiting for her but she is not there. I felt hurt as she didn't come. She promised me.....

Taehyung: hey Jungkookie ....... don't feel sad ...

Jungkook: I know hyung ...... but she said that she will come but didn't.

Jimin: *sigh* she will come Kookie... maybe she is busy. She does two things at once.

Yeah it's true that she is a mafia and also a businesswoman. But I wanted her here today. I wanted to sing my favourite song for her . I am going to perform next..

I got up and got ready at the stage...

Sigh

Let's do this .... I hope I see you when I perform this song...

I started

Euphoria.....

Jungkook: you are the cause of my euphoria ~~~