Step 5: The actual war

A/N POV

Next day > morning > 8:00 am

Good morning world~

Today is the day

D - DAY

The day for everyone to see who wins and who looses. This same war will decide the fate of Y/N's power of being a mafia. The name or label she holds for years now ... mafia who never fails to win...

She had won many fights and mafia wars but this one is way too personal....

Why?

Because it is some who is related to her , her past..

Jeon Wonwoo

This name was the name which still gives her shivers . Gives her feelings that she wanted to forget.
Also it makes her angry that this very same person is related to her by family...

Yeah .... He is Jungkook's uncle . Younger uncle who used to be the business partner of The Park's.

Meanwhile.....

???'s gang meeting area

WONWOO POV

I am currently sitting in the meeting room with this guy named ???....

I know , I am the main person who want to destroy Y/N but there is someone else too who is helping me.

She doesn't know hahaha I can't wait to see her reaction.... I am imagining it and it is funny...
I looked at the guy who looks handsome and NO! I am not gay... I am totally straight... No questions but really he is kinda handsome.. I know him.... I had seen him when he was small. He knows Y/N very well too. He used to watch her always ....

He was always there..... around her.....

{ A/N: *gasp* who is it?!}

He already asked me about the plan which I told him that it is confirmed. He first wanted to go way worst to destroy her like very worst but I somehow convinced him to be this way as I don't want my nephew to be hurt . Even though they broke ties , I still love my nephew who loved me when everyone had broke the relationship.

Even if they were living together but they were not close. They lived for a very long time and he said that Y/N would always get attention from his parents and other elders ...even his sibling...

Well let's see what brings us with this.....

I got called by his right man and I got up to walk there. Reaching there, I asked him why was I called and he said it's time.....

We went outside the place and said in a car. The driver started drove to our destination... We soon reached there and saw no one outside as the children are still studying...

" I am having a bad feeling about this" I thought. I then looked at ??? Who was in somewhat determined to make Y/N's life miserable. Sometimes I think why would someone do that to your own family? At that time when Y/N was small I was forced to harass her....

Flashback

I was in my office  , sitting and doing my work when my secretary came and told me that someone wants to meet me and is my close person.