Step 3 : the person ...

A/N POV~~

Few days passed by for the incident that Y/N had figured out about Jenna being working under someone who is a rival of Y/N's .... 

In this days Jungkook has not got a single chance to see Jenna or he chose to ignore. It was not that he loved or or anything... heck ! He hated her existence. But he wanted as he was in a deal with someone. He was scared it that Someone will hurt his family and friends.....

In this days itself he was tortured by non other than His beloved wife ...Y/N....

Why and what kind of torture?

No.. not the one you think where they slash the skin , blood blood ...... not that.... but something that made Jungkook forget about everything and everyone...
Yeah .. you might have guessed it right... that kind of torture. Every night before going to bed Jungkook was being used as a sex toy for Y/N . She bought some toys to torture him.
Toys like whips , vibrators , strap on , cuffs and so on.. all these times Y/N have tortured Jungkook's ass pretty well. Poor Jungkook every morning, he would have problem standing even sitting. He sometimes would cry about his butt hurting due to  whips , spanks and times he got banged by Y/N..

Y/N became very dominant started to this as before she never did this. Well she did but not whips and other things. The only things she used was blindfold,  vibrator and cuffs/ropes , nothing this violent.

Jungkook on one hand was red faced . Probably embarrassed about the fact that people will notice him .  He had hickeys all over from his neck to  chest which was shown due to the opened part of the shirt. Plus he walking while limping.

Y/N on the other hand was in somewhat proud as she saw Jungkook's face and people's reaction.

In every wattpad story it was always a female main who would be all soft and shy but with Y/N it is not. She is someone who can make others shy by her mafia charm.

Y/N smirked when she saw Jenna who was looking at Jungkook in somewhat betrayed expression...

I mean you knew he was married in the first place , so what do you expect as we a husband and wife . Of course we will have some romantic actions taking place.

Y/N wanted to make Jenna aware that Jungkook belongs to only her so she went towards him and hugged his waist .
She leaned closer and kissed him in front of everybody.

In the Corner of her eye she saw Jenna with a red face stomping out of there. She then backed up front the kiss and went inside after winking at him..

Jungkook there being dumbfounded at the sudden kiss.. soon went to the class ....

The day continued. Everyone studying, gossiping, teasing and so on ....... but there were two people who were not at all in the mood. Jungkook and Jenna....

Jenna , because she was angry that her plan failed and while Jungkook , because he was shy and embarrassed for they were talking about him and Y/N.......

Yeah ...... you wouldn't wanna know but still I will tell you that they were talking about Jungkook's limping and hickeys...... They were continuously talking about Y/NKook ... That was making Jenna angry... She wasn't the centre of attention. No one talked about her. They didn't talk about non about her. She knew everyone hated her before but they still talked even cursed at her but now they look at her in disgust and not only women but men too . Those men who would drool on her , now they curse on her while saying things like she should just disappear.

Some were those men who slept with her . Who used her for their pleasure but it wasn't only theirs but mainly Jenna's . She loved to destroy everyone's happy endings.