I Love you~~

PREVIOUSLY ON THE BAD GIRL AND THE NERD GUY~~~~

JUNGKOOK POV

I woke up in the morning and saw my lovely wife Y/N in my arms . She is so beautiful and kind person to the person who is innocent 😇. I smiled ☺️😊😊😊remembering the things we did last night . I kissed her on her forehead and lips . I got up removing Y/N's hands from my torso. When I took the duvet from my body I felt cold down my stomach to my legs . Then I looked down and saw I was still naked , Shyly I got up from the bed carrying my clothes covering myself and ran to the bathroom and did my morning routine and got dressed . I came out of the bed wearing my clothes that is :

{imagine he is wearing black pants in this pic and I am not sure 🤔 if he was wearing black pants in this pic or not?}Coming out from the bathroom I saw Y/N already got up , sitting on the bed with covers covering her naked body around

Coming out from the bathroom I saw Y/N already got up , sitting on the bed with covers covering her naked body around. I smiled at her as soon as she saw me but she didn't , my smile faded away .
She stood up walking towards the bathroom and then came out after doing her work.
I sighed thinking she is angry or so because I did only when she gave me permission to make the further move . I started blushing ☺️ thinking about last night . Suddenly I heard the bathroom door open and Y/N came out walking towards me with a straight face . It was making me scared so I kept my head down and Waited her to hit me..
I flinched when she ......

PRESENT

It was making me scared so I kept my head down and Waited her to hit me..
I flinched when she .........

Gently moving her fingers like feathers on my skin.
It moved from my thighs , then stomach , chest , neck and then to my cheeks.
Y/N: Kookie, look at me~~
I love when she calls me Kookie as if she calls a baby and I am her her baby by the way .
I slowly looked up to Y/N , my eyes big in happiness while seeing her smile.
Y/N: hey~ 😃 give me your cute smile now~~
I instantly gave my famous bunny smile,while showing my front teeth...
As I did that immediately Y/N squealed and pinched my cheeks .
Y/N: Awwwwww my cute baby~ aww ccccuuuuuuuuuttttteeeeeee
I suddenly felt shy ☺️ and proud that I can make her happy. I usually hate it when people call me cute
because I am a 남자 ... 😎
But I love when my baby wifey calls me cute names. Hihihihihihihihihiiiiiii
I was giggling suddenly
Y/N: yah! Oppa!!
That made me look up making my eyes narrow.....
And Y/N gulp...
Jungkook: what....did......you.....just.....call.....me?

END OF JUNGKOOK POV

Y/N POV

Jungkook: what....did......you.....just.....call.....me?

Uh-oh....

Oops 😬 I accidentally (purposely) called him the "o" word which he hates the most.....

Y/N: N-nothing~~ hehe 😅
I nervously laughed and walked backwards because he was coming forward..........
And at the moment he was looking handsome, dominating and sexy ......ME LIKEY!

Jungkook: Y/N..... why are walking backwards?

dominance in his voice made me feel horny...
I took one step back but unfortunately met the wall and I am trapped by Jeon Jungkook. Uhh.... you all want to know what happened last time when this happened.....
Well the last time I called him the "O" word meaning oppa he went into dominating mode making me weak.  We never say oppa when he is around and can use the term "o" word like we use like "f" word for fuck as a curse and it is like a curse for us to say the oppa word in front of Jungkook. At that time I accidentally called him oppa he pushed me on the bed and made me submissive under him like a hybrid owner does for their hybrids . I was made to be on my fours and spanks on my ass and I got kind of aroused so it made it worse and the next day I had to stay at home to rest as my body was too tired and in pain to walk ......heck even to crawl at that moment........... yup! In this , you all have understood that Jungkook was rough on me so that's why I never say the "O" word because after that day I would never want to have that kind of love making with him......

Jungkook: sooooo Y/N ..... do you want to let that happen like last time huh?

His voice is so beautiful right now that I just want to grab him and kiss the life out of him. But I don't want to end up crawling or roaming on a wheelchair for rest of the day.... it will look weird if I go on like that . I have to make a deal with someone today so no!!
Lay time when this happened and I had no energy to walk so I had a my mafian bodyguard to carry me all day . And do you know I even had to be carried when I was going to kill the opposite gang leader. Most embarrassing moment of my life . That idiot started laughing like a maniac after asking my reason. I mean men don't have to be carried around , heck they don't even feel pain like we girls do after getting rough on. 😔....
Jungkook: Hello! Earth to Y/N!!!

Y/N: o-oh h-hey umm....

Jungkook: you were zoned out? What were you thinking?

Y/N: n-nothing
I ain't telling him me thinking about that incident

Jungkook: oh! Wait were you thinking about our last time when you called me oppa~~
And he started laughing 😀😃😄😁😆😂🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Y/N : y-yah! Hmm!

He slowed down his  laughter a little and said

Jungkook: please baby~ I am sorry~~~

Y/N: ............

Jungkook: please baby I love you~~~~

Y/N: I love you too
Then I hugged him as he showed his cute bunny smile~~~ ahhhhkkk!! My hearteu!!!!!!
Awwwww hekdhddjebehgdkdjs!

To be continued