Bandage?

PREVIOUSLY

GAME OVER .....

PRESENT......

                                       Y/N POV

                                 <FLASHBACK >

We won.....

We Flipping won!!

I don't know what to say but my heart feels at peace .
I feel like running all over the place and shout out my happiness to all the people...
I felt like everyone was at peace . I loved giving freedom. To help them....

Suddenly I felt something on my leg.

Shit it hurts  like bitch ....

I fell down. I heard my name being called ....
ugh ! Wait I am not weak. I will stand wait!!

I tried the first time and I fell again. Ok I did . It out a whimper.. it hurts huhuhu~

I turned to see Jungkook because he called me. I saw everyone stopped doing everything and just looked at me with shock and teary eyes. Well they never saw me like this . Vulnerable.....

Tsk pathetic.....

How can I be so weak.....

I was known for being strong and cold and dangerous....pft! I have no all of those qualities...

I turned to my so called "father" and saw him looking at me as if he won something...

I took courage and spoke with my intimidating voice.

Y/N: hahahahahahahahaha...... you thought you would kill me?

Gunshot.....on the leg...

I fell on her knees feeling the pain... I winced and hissed . Trying to stand up. I  then stood up with so much trouble making Jungkook's tears flow.

He was about to run but was stopped by the boys. He could get himself killed . He was not at all combat.

He called my name...

Gunshot...

Ugh!

Right beside my heart..... I stood there .... silence took place . The sirens were heard . Police came. Reporters are here. He was caught.

My  father.

Jungkook took that chance as he ran towards Me He caught Me before she could hit the ground. Everyone screamed My name while running. They surrounded me and Jungkook.

Jungkook sobbing loudly. He hugged me in his arms. Caressing my cheeks. He felt a hand on his cheeks.

My hand

He opened his eyes and saw Me looking at him with sleepy eyes. I  smiled at him.

Y/N: J-Jungkook....

Jungkook: baby....

Y/N: I love you * breathing heavily * I-I never really showed it .....

Jungkook: please baby don't talk anything . Please you are using your energy and that will make you sleep. Just look at me ok. Just say ok or just a hmm.. ok?