THE STRESS IN A DAY

Y/n POV

Next day we woke up ,got ready for school ...then ate our breakfast and I drove us to school
🏫🏫🏫🏫TIMESKIP TO SCHOOL 🏫 🏫🏫🏫
We reached to our destination and as always the students are gossiping about us as we enter the school hallway we met my siblings and friends...........
We went to our respective classes and Jungkook ,Jimin ,Taehyung ,Youngjae,Yugyeom,Bambam,rose,Lisa,Tzuyu,Chaeyoung,Daehyun,Leila,Nina and me went to our first class as it is always same
The teacher ame into the class and told us that we have to welcome someone

Tr: Everyone! We have 2 new students.....come on you two....*smiling*
When those two students came my face was blank😐

End of Y/N POV

JUNGKOOK POV

The teacher told us there are 2 new students in our class.As they both came I saw Y/N's face went completely ....... emotionless 😐,blank, straight in other words .........scary. I looked at Y/N and at those two again back to Y/N .....cause it is too confusing on why are they smirking at Y/N and Y/N had a blank face........

              End of Jungkook POV

A/N POV
Teacher: introduce yourselves please *smile*
???: hello everyone my name is jihoon
???: hello my name is hyperinflation *smirk*
Teacher: ok you two sit there *pointing behind Y/N*
Daehyun and Jihoon sat behind Y/N and Jungkook
The class went on and soon got over ....As the bell rang ,everyone  ran for the love called "FOOD"
Y/N and Jungkook went to the lockers and somewhat heard some feud going on and a crowd was formed ...Everyone was there and Y/N and Jungkook exchanged glances and went towards the crowd.As Y/N reached to the front of the crowd,she was shocked to see the scene in front of her ..

Daehyun and Jihoon were were there but Hyperion was beating the shit out of Jena and Jihoon was trying to separate them two .  Y/N could see this was getting too far she decided to step in ..

All stop in silence as the two girls are fighting. Y/N tapped Jihoon's shoulder as he turned around and saw Y/N he nodded and stepped aside giving way .

Y/n went towards the two and put her hands in between and pushed those two . She pushed Hyperion and handed over to Jihoon signalling him to take her away from Jena.

Jena on the other hand was close to unconscious.So she asked two of the students of the crowd to take her to the nurse.....
They took her and everyone went to their classes

END OF A/N  ~~~~~~~~~~ POV~~~~~~~~~~
                                       Y/N POV

*sigh* today is a tired day I guess ... they fought with someone on the first day itself  *shakes head*
What should I do with people in my life , all are characters ... well I am hungry 😋

TIMESKIP TO AFTER LUNCH CAUSE I JUST FINISHED  MINE SO YAEH.....😜

After lunch I went to my next class and saw everyone were in the class left silent cause ya know right .... hehe 😜. I sat on the place with Jungkook..Yeah he is in my every class cause our made it that way so I can protect him. Mostly all the boys (bts,got7andnct)
have someone who can protect them from enemies cause everyone knows them being our I mean my groups closest families and friends.......

Our group consists of  7 people or fighters ,married or engaged to the boys (from bts,got7and nct) to the once they were arranged or found love .No one in our family is a cheater and never .........I mean
NEVER will be cause they know if I found out than
I WILL CUT THEM INTO PIECES *smirks*
You can say that they are scared of me specifically. No one dares to talk above me cause they know what I have been through to be in this isotonic as a Mafia .
All of a sudden I get the message from someone and it was Unknown.........

(Unknown =UK )

UK: hey....... Y/N-ah..... 😁
ME: who are you?!!
UK: Me? ......your worst nightmare
ME: and do ya think I will believe you?
UK: hmmm..... Maybe.......MAYBE NOT?
ME: please get to the point so you don't waste my time......
UK: I will but after you see this ........
ME: what do you have to show me ??
UK: *sends pictures *
ME: .......................YOU!!!!!
       UK is offline........
When I saw the picture I gasped at the condition of something I saw
???:Y/N!!
I turned around to face the person and saw ........

TO BE CONTINUED ~~~~~~
(Hehe 😂😂😅😂😅😂😅)