Truth? Divorce?!🔞

⚠️Warning ⚠️
There is going to be angst , physical abuse and forced kink kind of sexual encounter so please do not give hate to me it's just how a person who is a psycho will do and this is sort of revenge for Y/N as she was been like this in other ffs and we felt bad so why not reverse it eh ~~~ 😏

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Advertisement
📹THIS CHAPTER IS BROUGHT TO YOU BY JUNGKOOK'S ABS * ding dong dong~*📹

A/N POV

Jungkook went to his bedroom after the meeting.
Hearing all of the words Jungkook felt numb . He didn't know what to do ......but it wasn't his fault....

He is a man . He has to act like one. He knows that he only can dominate Y/N when he is angry but he had a plan in his mind .
Sighing he sat on his bed and looked at Y/N's and His wedding picture beside the bed.

Tears started falling from his eyes . He thanked god that Y/N wasn't here to see him breakdown cause she is on a killing spree at the moment which scared him a lot.

The face she had when she entered the house in the evening. .........creepy. Her clothes were bloody. She ad empty eyes staring at his soul.
He usually never saw her face like that. Yeah.... sometimes it was angered one but not the faces she had today.

It scared him ...... he is scared of her.

Only he knows there is something wrong .........

When he heard the past of Y/N , made him feel bad. Made him feel sorry for her.

He knows that he shouldn't have done this but he is tired of being a sole loser. He doesn't want to be a weak one. He wants to help and protect his wife ...... his Y/N......

He wiped his tears and went towards the bathroom to have a relaxing bath as he needed from all this , what was going on....

Bathroom:

 {THEY LIVE IN A BIG MANSION SO

{THEY LIVE IN A BIG MANSION SO ....yeas😁}

The information of Y/N's past was making his heart shatter. He didn't knew she would have gone through that. Thinking about how Y/N must have felt that time , his heart started to heart .

He sat in the tub and closed his eyes , trying to rest his mind.
He just wanted to run to everyone and tell them the truth.

TIMESKIP

He got out of the tub , putting his fresh clothes that is a loose Tee and sweatpants. He then got out of the bathroom and saw Y/N......

She was sitting on the bed. Probably waiting for him to get out , so she could have her turn.
He saw her sitting with a cold face that was making him sad.