You shouldn't have done that

A/N POV
As Y/N and the boys were talking here the rest of the Family didn't even understand on what the heck was even going on just like the others students.

But there was one person who has been more emotionless than confused.........
And that is you guess? .............Jungkook ..that's right!!

He has been watching this from the start  when a guy came and started talking to Y/N was making Jungkook's blood boil and on top of that he said they slept together , made literally smoke come from his ears.
Everyone of the Fam {meaning bts, Got7, nct,bp,twice&FKA} were looking at Jungkook knowing how he is when someone talks like that about Y/N.

Well let me tell you , he is super possessive about Y/N . He may be nerd and soft and mainly afraid of violence but when it comes to Y/N he changes into something no one expects to. He becomes total Psycho.
One time a incident took place when all were on a vacation to an island which they were staying at one of the 5 resorts that Y/N owns . The resort was kept vacant for them to stay. Well all were at the beach. Girls were wearing swimsuits but not as much as revealing as Y/N wore

{no people  she ain't a slut!}

She was made to wear as a dare. Suddenly there were 3 guys who started flirting with Y/N and before she could do anything one of them was on the sand with bloody mouth and on top of it was an very angry Jungkook.
His eyes were cold and face was red due to anger.

After beating them and Y/N standing there with others still in shock , Jungkook turned around and walk towards Y/N and dragged her with him.

At the resort room that they were staying, opened and the two went in . Jungkook then turn Y/N around harshly and look at her saying

Jungkook: I told you not to wear this dress didn't I...!

Y/N felt shivers due to his dominant tone. His eyes were dark . Not angry cold but hot and sexy.
Y/N was literally drooling at his hot possessive side
That she didn't even notice that Jungkook was in front of her .

Jungkook: so tell me Y/N do you want to tease me like this huh?

Y/N snapped out of her thoughts and responded

Y/N: w-what n-no........?

Jung kook smirked

*oh no he smirked. I won't be able to walk properly tomorrow * Y/N thought

Jungkook: nervous baby girl ~~~

Y/N tried to walk backwards... well TRIED to
But there were arms circled at Y/N's waist and pulled towards him.
Nose touching.

Then he said something that made Y/N feel butterflies yet fear of no having energy tomorrow

Jungkook: listen here babe~ I am going to make you scream  so loud that everyone on this resort even those three guys will know who you belong to got it?!

Y/N : y-yes J-Jungkook....

She squealed as he picked her on his shoulder and threw her on their bed

Then you know what happened 😏 ~~~|||

Well that's what happened.......
Everyone went to their classes and those two went back ....

||||||||||\\\\\\\\TIMESKIP ////////////|||||||||||

It was the lunch time and everyone were having theirs while talking and laughing. But there was one person who didn't actually talked . (The jealous guy)
Jungkook.....
Y/N in the morning turned around after talking to Matt and Damon to face everyone, telling them to go to their classrooms, all obeyed but the boys and girls remained.
Y/N told her gang to held a meeting in the house after  school