A day full Surprises just for you

Jungkook POV

Today I woke up early and saw Y/N sleeping. I got dressed and went to the kitchen and cooked for us...
I cooked some of (your favourite foods) .

I want to make her happy and only happy today as it is our anniversary.....

I have planned everything for today..... which I already did ready and booked...

Not let Y/N to do list:

1: not wake her up early.     [ ☑️]

2: make in bed breakfast       [ ☑️]

3: make her wear the cute dress.     [ ☑️]

4: bring a spa at home and make her relaxed.   [ ☑️]

5: eat her favourite lunch... [   ]

6: take her to walk in evening.  [ ]

7: her  main surprise []

....

So all this have done only ready and I only have to complete it physically with her.

I finished preparing her breakfast and went to wake her up ...

Jungkook: Y/N....... baby get up~

I caressing her head while smiling.

She mumbled something made me chuckled.

Y/N: five more minutes ~

Jungkook: come on Y/N ...... you can't be late today...

She then got up and got fresher while I quickly brought the breakfast up here.... I went to the bathroom door and stood there.

So Y/N came and startled seeing me there. I smiled and took her to.l bed as she looked at me confused.

I then made her look at the bed and she gasped.

Y/N: breakfast in bed~~

She quickly slid in the bed and waited for me . I got in the bed too and started feeding her......

We had fun feeding each other...

TIMESKIP ~~~~

After breakfast I made Y/N dress in cute dress that I bought her.... I actually never saw her in cute one.....

She came out and saw me looking at her in admiration.....

Well let me tell you it was not easy to for me to control her and convince her to make her wear that dress.

I sighed in relief...

Next I got a call from the spa crew that they had reached and were waiting for us ... I opened the door and made them wait in the room which was just a room. It was a room used for painting or just study... no specific reason. We already had all the room and this was the extra so we didn't have a name for it so we named it all rounder room....

They were waiting there so I went quickly and brought Y/N....

I made her sit as she was confused on why were all the females here........ soon the Noonas also arrived and they started getting massages...

Y/N was getting light massages as she was pregnant... most foot as her legs were paining ...

TIMESKIP

Next was lunch....

I set up everything for Y/N outside in the patio...

She loves nature......