Chapter Eighteen: A musical ending

~Back in troll village~

Poppy opens her scrapbook

"Back then, our ancestors created our music to represent our different music. And while we know our differences, we doubt each other for them because of before. We may have had our horrible pasts, but that shouldn't define a whole race of trolls. Molto was half right. There will always be bad trolls, that's why he united the genres that we wronged to get back what was also their's, but like what I said there also always be good ones, that's why I brought everyone together for peace. We are capable of choosing either side. And we should unite and trust and not fear and seek for revenge."

Poppy closes her book. There in her pod she teaches her updated class of not just kids from the main tribes but also from R&B, Blues, Musical Theater, opera,  and rap.
"So no matter what music you are, the only song that defines you, is your heart's song."

Branch walks to Poppy and grabs her hand. Barb appears between them.
"Hope we got that message because I think we're done blaming each other for a bad action from a while ago that no one cares about now for one life time."😑

Everyone laughs at her comment and Barb laughs a bit too. Then after like 5 seconds she turns serious.
"No for real tho, I just wanna hang now."

  Then, a knock on the Poppy's door was heard. Molto breaks down the door and falls.

"Molto what's wrong?" Poppy asked.

Molto got up.
"We got situation down there in Trolltopia."

Barb groans.
"I just had to jinx it!"

Poppy drags her out the door with Branch and the three follow Molto. As soon as they came down, they were greeted by everyone from every tribe coming together and around them was a huge party set up.

Poppy gasped with excitement.
"Did you do this Molto?"

Molto nooded.
"Yep. Gotta make up for the damage I caused right?"

Molto slid to Barb on his knees.
"Care to dance, pretty little princess?"

Barb raged up.
"Firstly, I will bite your face off if you call me that one more time and secondly, heck no! I'd rather dance with a rabid coyote then dance with you."

Molto got up and grabs her hand.
"Lucky for me, it's 2020, and I can identify myself as a rabid coyote for you."

He drags her to the dance floor.
"If you fall then I'll fall with you."

Barb calls out for Poppy.
"Do you still think he's worth it?"

Poppy and Branch giggled. Branch then took Poppy's hand.
"Do you want to dance? I won't be like him though and identify myself as a rabid coyote."

Poppy smiles.
"Of course."

She drags him to the dance floor.
"Alright my Branchie man let's jam out! Ay yo DJ! How about a call back?"

DJ Suki plucks in her disc in her music bug.
"You got it Pops! What you Working With remix DO👏YOUR👏THING!!!"

Poppy and Branch smile at each other as they started dancing.

DJ Suki: The way you walk in my hood
Like we’re feeling so good
Here I am saying my, my, my
Walking over so fresh
Walking over so fly
All shine, all time

As the music continues...Molto spun Barb around a lot. She almost trips and and Molto quickly drags her up.

"Dude, listen, I'm not much of a dancer like at all," Barb said trying to escape him.

Molto pulls her back to him.
"Me either, I just gotta rock and roll with it."

He laughs at his own pun while Barb just has her arms crossed and not laughing. Riff comes over and pushes Molto.

"Hey yo," Riff said. "I thought I took care of you...or something."

Molto steps back.
"Don't worry. You can have her. I am a changed man."

He steps away. Barb and Riff were left alone. Barb playfully punches Riff.
"Pffft, knew you'd have my back."

Riff smiles and got Barbs guitar and gave it to her.
"Wanna jam out?"

"Heck yeah!" Barb responded enthusiastically.

King Trollxiano and Queen Fortissimo where.dancing softly and elegantly. Then right next to them they saw King Cerulean and Melodonic dance a lot more freely. They looked at each other in disbelief.

"Guess they got comfortable fast," Trollxiano said.

"Mhm, you were nervous for a lot longer when we first got together," Fortissimo teased.

"Well I couldn't screw myself over infront of an angel like you," he said.

They both kiss passionately. Melodonic and Cerulean saw them kissed and they both giggled.

All the other trolls were getting along. Molto, Thrash, and Peppy rode on on Thrash's wheel chair. Meniza helps the R&B and blues children get along and everyone else was pretty much really happy.

Poppy smiles down at expanded united town. Branch puts his hand on her shoulder.
"This feels nice."

Poppy smiled more.
"It does, doesn't it?"

Molto randomly appears.
"Yep, it does. You will never see me in that old rap town again."

"Well, now trolls can decide not to now," Poppy said as she grabs Branch's hand.

"Well with a good queen like you now anything like that is possible," Branch said.

Poppy smiles and they lean into kiss.

Molto sticks his tongue out behind them.😝

DJ closes her music off.
DJ Suki: This is the moment when everybody’s in the light
So what u working with?

~Close curtains~
~End credits~