Chapter Two: The other genres

"And what do you mean, 'main tribes' dad?" Poppy asked. "Are you referring to us?"

"Yes," Peppy grabs the scrapbook of troll history. "A long time ago, when we were just about to go our separate ways, there were tribes such as musical theater, opera, blues, R&B, and the most cruelest, rap."

Trollex narrates now.
"Back then we thought that they were too different and dangerous for our tribes."

Trollzart narrates.
"The opera trolls were to loud and reached to impossible and deadly voice levels."

King Quincy narrates.
"The musical theater trolls constantly changed themselves with their shape shifting ways."

Thrash narrates.
"The R&B trolls and Jazz trolls always bickered with each other to see who was better, the jazz slow and R&B being more fast and upbeat."

"But the scariest of them all," Delta said.

"The cruelest," Hickory said.

"The most violent," Queen Essence said.

"The most dangerous of them all," King Peppy circles an area on the map. "The rap tribe."

"Rap?" Poppy said.

"Woah woah woah," Branch stepped in. "How are they the most dangerous King Peppy?"

Peppy sighed.
"Because they don't sing, they say their words to rythem and beat."

Everyone gasped.

"NO MELODY!!!" Poppy exclaimed. "What kind of music is that?"

"That's not the worst part my dear," Peppy said. "Their words are violent, hardcore, and disrespectful to the troll race. That is why we banned all of them because in their own ways, they were dangerous and a bad influence. Now, they some how knew about our unity and want revenge."

"So is this bug dangerous?" Biggie said while holding the creature in the cage.

Smidge in a panic, grabbed it and threw it outside.
"Now we don't have to worry about then spying on us."

"Wow that is messed up dude," DJ slowly moves away from her.

"So what do we do dad?" Poppy asked.

"Well, now we must do something that we trolls never have done in history."

"And that is...?" Poppy asked.

"We have to go to war," Peppy said. Poppy and her friends were in shock. Poppy looked down at the book and couldn't believe that it had to come to this Peppy turns to the leaders of the tribes.
"Assemble your trolls everyone, this will get scary."

Poppy runs to her dad.
"No dad there has to be another way. Please everyone don't do this."

Branch walks up to her and turns her around with his hair to his direction.
"Poppy, please remember to listen. We need to fight them off to protect our home. If you think that hugs will solve all of this then you will be killed if you commit to that logic."

Poppy let out a sad sigh.
"I know but they are trolls just like us. I thought that if we united everyone twice then we can do it again."

Peppy turns to his daughter.
"Poppy, you are a good troll, but these trolls aren't so we must protect all those who are good. Please understand."

Peppy leads the leaders out to assemble everyone. Poppy was left with her friends and stares as her father leaves. Branch puts his hand on her shoulder.
"You know, as your boyfriend and your amazing assistant it is my job to listen too. And you are right Poppy. I'm coming with you to stop this."

"Yeah we all will girl!" Legsly said.

"Of course we always do Poppy," Biggie said.

"Yeah! Go team unity!!!" Guy Diamond and Tiny Diamond cheered.

"Thanks everyone," Poppy holds Branches hand. "Let's do this!"