Chapter Five: The attack

"So...what's your deal with Queen Meniza?" Poppy asked.

"She doesn't like me or my tribe...at all," King Cerulean replied with shame. "I may have offended her a lot in the past by saying that my tribe is more civilized than her's."

Everyone over heard in the back and King Cerulean lowered his head. Poppy lifted him back up.

"Why would you do something like that?" Poppy asked.

"Our tribes always hated each other," He replied. "Back then, when our ancestors kicked us out, we jazz and R&B trolls blamed each other thinking that we were a rip off of each other. We couldn't expect that we were the same and that one of us were more superior."

"But we're all superior in our own ways," Poppy said. "And not one of you tried to end this feud?"

"Well, this hatred passed on from each generation," King Cerulean said. "I was always tought that I should be proud of my music and I should let the world know that."

"Being proud is amazing but all trolls are amazing in their own ways as well," Poppy said.

King Cerulean turned away. He knew that Poppy was right. He knew what he had to do next.

"So...you wanna stop King Molto right?" King Cerulean asked.

"Yeah," Poppy replied.

"Well your gonna need an army," He replied.

"Woo hoooo!" Branch cheered randomly.

Everyone turned to him. Branch scratches his head from embarrassment. He sat back down.
"Sorry I just like the sound of us getting a whole...okay I'll just be quiet."

Poppy chucked. King Cerulean got up from his seat and gestured for Poppy to take control. He gave her a map of the banishment island and Poppy carefully grabbed it and gazed at it with awe.

"She's all yours," He said. "You convinced me, let's unite."

Poppy smiled and took over the tour bus. She pressed a button to make it hover off the ground. The snack pack approaches.

"So what tribe are we getting?" Branch asked.

"All of them!" Poppy said dramatically.

"But how are we gonna assemble them so fast in so little time?" Biggie asked.

"Yeah, that Molto bozo is quick and slick," Smigde said.

"Well we have to be that too, with all of the tribes!" Poppy said.

"Just saying, it's going to be hard," Branch said.

"No one said that it won't be," Popoy said. "Now let's party!"

Poppy put on turbo speed and everyone flew into each other. They all grabbed something and Poppy slowed it down a bit.

"Sorry guys I guess I got a little to excited," she chuckled.

~At the village ~
Barb was trying her best to help out the tribes. She put all of the civilians inside and told them to lock their doors. The rest of the tribe leaders assisted the children to help them calm down. Queen Barb  checked the village once more and assembled the leaders.

"Okay ya softies," Barb announced. "Looks like y'all did your thing as leaders. GOOD!!!That's what I want. NOW DROP DOWN AND GIVE ME TWENTY!!!"

All of them went on the ground and Barb blew a random whistle.
"JUST KIDDING!!! Now, Poppy has been gone for a while now. Are we going to panic? Na, ladies and gentlemen."