Chapter Fourteen: The truth

Poppy paused and looked around.
"Where are the old tribe leaders?" She said to her self.

She runs to the stage. Branch sees her and grabs her hand.
"What are you doing?" He asked.

"The tribe leaders are gone," she said. "I have to find them. They could be in danger. You have to save our tribes and keep everyone away from fighting or hurting them seleves,ok?"

She let's go of his hand and waves goodbye. Branch toughens up and goes back to his duties. As Poppy was running back stage, some rap trolls blocked her.

"A pop troll saving the rejected tribes?" One of them asked.

Poppy gets a bit angry.
"Don't assume that we are all bad. Back there when you attacked our ship I tried breaking all tribes away from a fight so that you wouldn't get hurt."

"To bad," A voice said behind her.

She turned around and saw Molto slamming her with a record case. She feel to the ground. Pitch placket filled her vision. He knocked her out.

Poppy woke up. Her vision was blurred but it got better and she saw bars. She sprung up and saw that she was in a cage. She tried freeing herself but couldn't open it. Then, Molto came in a gave an evil laugh.

"Don't waste your time pop queen," he said.

"Molto, please don't do this," Poppy said. "We should just put our differences aside. And our history of course. We can take you back in I promise."

He laughed and grabbed the bars of the cage and looked her dead in her eyes.
"Silly little pop troll. It's because of you that the tribe leaders are in danger now. Do you know why I asked them to join me? It's so I can take control of them and use them to take you guys out."

Poppy looked at him confused.
"What? But, they would never do that. They're my friends now."

"Well, they're my friends now?" Molto stepped aside to reveal the tribe leaders hypnotized. Poppy felt betrayed.

"What did you do to them?" She asked angrily.

"I made them join me," he responded. "Now, say your final goodbyes, Queen Poppy."

He pulled a lever that made the cage go up and on stage. She was struggling to break free. Molto jumped on top of the stage as it rises to the audience's view.

Ladies and gentlemen put your hands together for I finally have the queen of pop.

Peppy looked at her daughter dangling in that cage. Poppy almost teared up from the disappointment that she brought upon all of troll kind. Her friends looked at her with sorrow and Branch was ready to rop Molto apart I to pieces.

Molto continued.
"And now, the moment you all have been waiting for, the rap weapons."

Out from the stage floor, appeared a big boom box the tribe leaders. The stage lights illuminated him as he turns on his microphone.
"Let's get this war star..."

*beeeeeepp*

Everyone covered there ears.

"Unbelievable," he shook his head. "Unbelievable."

A random rap troll was struggling to fix the studio equipment.
"Sorry boss."

*click click click click click*

Molto looks over with his arms crossed and his foot taping.
"We practiced this a hundred times."😑

Everyone chuckled in the crowd.

*beeeeeeeeeep*

Everyone covered there ears again.

Molto points to the rap troll to leave. He sadly walks off stage and Molto rolled his eyes.
"Anyway... LETS GET THIS WAR STARTED!!!"

Everyone was scared and hugged each other for comfort. Branch and the snack pack was ready for whatever was coming. The main tribes did that the same, protecting their trolls and music.

Molto gestures at the trolls behind him.
"Somebody lay down a beat!"

The tribe leaders turned the beat box on. Molto bopped his head to the beat.

Molto: I push away the music that I love the most; why? (woo)

He looks at Barb and winks at her. She looks at him disgusted.
I don't want no one to know I'm vulnerable; why? (woo)
She rolls her eyes.

That makes me feel weak and so uncomfortable; why? (ay)
Stop askin' me questions, I just wanna feel alive

He cranks the boom box up louder.

Until I die-this isn't my flow (woo)
Just let me...Just let me rhyme; I'm in disguise

Him and his crew walked to the audience.

I'm a busy rapper, got no time for lies; one of a kind
You never saw it; I pull out they eyes; I'm on the rise!
I've been doin' this for most my life with no advice (woo)

The final beat made a huge gust of wind that the trolls were blown away. Branch stood up.
"Let's go guys, it's time to fight music with music."

The snack pack ripped off their rap clothes and went up to the rap trolls and sang.