Chapter Seven: The reunion

~Meanwhile with the rap trolls~

King Molto: You better lose yourself in the music, the moment
You own it, you better never let it go
You only get one shot, do not miss your chance to blow
This opportunity comes once in a lifetime 
You better

"Ugh," groaned Barb. "They sang the same song forever!"

The ship stopped. Everyone crashed into each other and King Molto laughed at them.
"Silly little trolls," he said.

They stopped at the R&B troll's forest and the rap trolls lowered down with their hair. They saw the R&B queen and attacked her. She struggles to get away but they grabbed her hands and feet with their hair so she wouldn't wiggle around. Her subjects tried to kick them away but King Molto appeared from the ship.
"Sorry R&B trolls, but your leader is mine. So step aside before you hurt yourselves."

He orders his clan to bring her on the ship. They swing up and pin her to the ship's floor with her hands behind her.

"Where are the blues trolls?" King Molto asked in a threatening way.

"Your an idiot if you think that I will tell you," she slapped him with her hair.

"I thought that you didn't care about them," He said.

"Well it was because of those bozos over there that we are supposed to hate each other!"

"We ain't bozos!" Trollex over heard.

"Shut it techno dude no one cares about your problems!" Molto yelled making Trollex scared.

"We had a stupid feud and with trolls like you, I honestly want it to stop! Your on your own pal. And if you don't mind, I will throw myself over board."

She jumps off and leaves King Molto alone with the others.
"Can we throw ourselves over board as well?" Riff asked.

"You ain't going away that easy, fool," Molto said. "Besides, I already sent some of my clan members to invite your subjects to your last goodbye so they can see their music fall before their very eyes."

The tribe leaders turned frightful by the thought of their music ending after their execution. Peppy started to loose hope that his daughter's journey would even help at all. They were goners.

By the time Queen Meniza reaches the floor, she spots a troll covered in all white.

"Are you the queen of these trolls?" He asked.

"Yeah?" She said. "Who are you?"

"The future ma'am," he said. "The bright and awesome future. Grab my hand if you wanna live to see it."

She slowly grabs his hand and he swoops her to his hover bug and they fly off.

~At the tour bus~

Everyone was asking a lot of questions to Queen Melodonic. She felt a bit overwhelmed by the attention but tried to hide it.

"So is it annoying having four hands?" Smidge asked.

She shyly answers.
"Well not really, actu-"

"How does make up work with your vivid complexion?" The fashion twins asked.

She started to get scared.
"Not that much of a-"

"You guys cool it," Poppy said. "She is our new friend we need her to feel comfortable."

"Yeah," King Cerulean added. "Her tribe had a tough enough history and we need respect them."

Everyone apologized to her and she felt better. Poppy makes a stop at wooden houses with glaciers and mountains around them.

"This must be it," Branch said. "Now we just need to find the king and queen."

"Great!" Poppy exclaimed. "Now lets go!"

They tiptoed around town trying not to be spotted. The eventually found the queen on the streets talking with her subjects. They were all forming a mob around her. Poppy saw this and tried to step towards them.

"Poppy what are you doing?" Branch pulled her back.

"I have to help her," Poppy said. " Be sides, us helping her can get her to trust us so we can team up."

Branch let her go since her reasoning was justified. She uses her hair to pull the queen away. The queen fell over and her horns almost hit Poppy's eye. She never seen anything like her before. She steps back for safety. The mob looked back and Poppy put the queen behind her.

"Hey hey hey," Poppy grabbed their attention. "Step away and make space. Now, this isn't how trolls behave. Just calm down everyone."

"Who are you?" The queen whispers.

"I'm trying to help," Poppy whispers back. "Now everyone pop just back away."

Everyone respectfully backs away. Poppy looks back at the queen.
"Your welcome," Poppy bowed.

The queen let out a sigh of relief.
"Thank you, honestly. My subjects clearly can't function without my husband."

The snack pack came out from behind a house.

"Where is he by the way?" Branch asked.

Above flew the hover bug with two trolls. One of them being Queen Meniza. The other one was still wearing all white. As they landed they step off and the white dressed troll removes his disguise.

"Everyone, this is my husband King Trollxiano," she said. "Oh and uh, my name is Queen Fortissimo."

"Yep, and Fortissimo is the most beautiful name in the world," King Trollxiano.

They kiss each other which causes King Cerulean to awkwardly glance at Queen Melodonic. She looks back and they both immediately look down from shyness.

"Okay sorry to interrupt your little love fest but we are trying to recruit you guys to stop King Molto," Branch said.

"King Molto?" Queen Meniza said. "We should just say our final prayers. Face it, we are goners."

King Cerulean got angry.
"You brought her along?"

"Of course," King Trollxiano said. "We were going to do the same as all of you by uniting everyone but if we can't get along..."

"No," Poppy interrupted. "You need to. If you don't then we will fail."

"Coming from a pop troll," Queen Melodonic said. "Because of you and the other 'main tribes' my tribe is ashamed of being themselves."

"You are a pop troll?" Queen Fortissimo asked. "Like, Queen Poppy?"

Poppy gulped.
"Yeah."

"Those tribes are the reason why we don't sing," Fortissimo said.

"And they're the reason why we blues and R&B trolls hate each other," King Cerulean added.

"But we are not like that," Biggie said.

"We all on a different record now," Tiny Diamond exclaimed.

"If we changed the so can all of you," Poppy said. Poppy got out an invitation that said "best friends" and it showed all of the troll tribes and it spat out glitter on to them.
"So what do you all say?"

They all hesitated for a bit. Poppy had her doubts as she sees their confusion. The opera couple steps forward towards her.

"Come with us, Queen Poppy," King Trollxiano said.

"Before we say anything, you need to understand our past," Queen Fortissimo said.