Chapter Four: The Jazz vs. R&B tribes

After a few hours after they left, King Peppy has realized that his daughter was gone. He looked in her pod, her friend's pods, the stage, everywhere. No luck. So he found her friends from the other tribes and asked where she was.

"I can explain man," Barb said. "She went off to stop the rap trolls."

"And you didn't stop her?" King Peppy asked angrily.

"She asked me to stay quiet," Barb yelled back. "What do you expect?!"

"You want us to retreat her?" King Trollex suggested.

"We'll look across both lands if we have too,"  Delta Dawn said.

"Well unfortunately we have to take care of our tribes first," Peppy looked upon the horizon.

"And if she gets hurt?" Trisillo asked.

"Could you live yourself with that?" Queen Essence asked.

Peppy looked down.
"Of course not. But if she is going to be a queen then this is the start. All we have to do is hope."

~On the balloon~
Everyone has fallen asleep. Poppy however was the only one still awake. She put her head on the basket to stare at the view.

Branch wakes up and sees Poppy awake. He quietly walks to her while being careful from stepping on anyone. He sits next to her.
"Hey, why aren't you asleep?" Branch asked.

Poppy turns to him.
"I'm just worried."

Branch raised an eyebrow.
"That's the first."

Poppy glares at him in annoyance.

"Sorry not helping," Branch chuckled from embarrassment.

Poppy frowns.

"Oh no Poppy, I'm so sorry I don't know what came over me," Branch apologized.

"No it's not that it's just that, I'm worried about this whole mission," Poppy said. "I know I want to do this, but if these trolls really are that violent then who am I to say that I can stop them from doing that? Trolls shouldn't be aggressive to each other. But what if I can't change that?"

Branch grabs both of her hands.
"Poppy, you are so kind, amazing, and wonderful, but there will be some trolls who aren't like that. They will make things miserable. But if you believe that you are right then you most likely are. You brought many trolls together in the past, so you can do it again."

Poppy smiled and hugs Branch.
"Thank you Branch."

She kisses his cheek and yawns. Her eyes get heavy and they close. She falls on Branch's shoulder and Branch kisses her forehead and falls asleep too.

~Next morning~
The snack pack was woken up by loud arguing. Poppy got up and looked down from the hot air ballon. She saw a blue troll and a brown troll arguing with their subjects behind them on a beach and next to it was a large forest of the R&B trolls.

"Wow these two obviously don't have lives," Smidge laughed.

"Who are they?" Poppy asked.

"Umm, I'm guessing that they are the leaders of the R&B trolls and the Blues trolls," Branch said. "Let's quietly lower the ballon and maybe we can -"

"Okay I yeeted some weight on the balloon," Cooper said.

"Way to go," Branch said sarcastically.

The balloon fell to the ground very fast. The snack pack used their hair to float down to safety. When they landed the balloon was long gone in the distance. It crashed, burned, and some animals took some spare parts.