Chapter Twelve: Coming together

"What do you mean protect all of us?" Queen Meniza asked.

"Yeah, they are the enemy," King Cerulean said.

Poppy let's them go from her hair.
"They are trolls just like us. Just like all of us."

"Lies!" King Molto yelled. "You just say that only to kick us out again! Trolls! Grab them!"

The rap trolls were coming for the trolls. They all ran but they caught up to them immediately. They forced them into the cage with the others. Poppy tried running away from them but they held on to her tight. King Molto walks up to her and lifts her head towards him so she can see him.

"Look," he said. "You can't expect me to trust you just like that. Pop, funk, classical, techno, country, rock, etc, they kept us all out and now you are feeling bad for us?"

Poppy squirms again.
"I did this because I want my trolls to right their wrongs. Join us please. We can be friends and start over."

Queen Fortissimo over hears from the cage.
"Poppy! They are the enemy! They are incapable of changing!"

"Don't you see pop troll?" He starts to frown. " No one can trust each other because of the past. They can't even trust a rap troll that's trying to fight back for not just his tribe but for others as well."

Molto scratched behind his neck awkwardly. Poppy felt remorse and frowns now that she knows why he is doing this. But before she could say anything, Molto shakes it off and orders the rap trolls to take Poppy in the cage. They throw her in carelessly causing Poppy to rub her her bruised arm. King Peppy hugs Queen Poppy feeling glad they are together again.

"Oh Poppy, my little princess," he said. "I'm sorry it had to come to this."

"Well it wouldn't have if she stuck by us and not pitty the haters," King Trollxiano said.

"I had to," Poppy stood up. "I just thought tha-"

Molto bangs the cage.
"Silence! Now, lift them up boys."

They picked up the cage and carried it the the battle stage.

"Looks like you thought wrong, Queen of pop," Queen Fortissimo said.

At the stage...

All the trolls were hand cuffed by their hands and legs. They all walked to the seats, while the rap trolls were surrounding them to make sure no one leaves or falls out of place. The back stage trolls had their boom boxes ready. They had their beat boxing performers and whole stage crew ready.

The sun has set by the time Molto and the others made it to bvb the stage. He orders the rap trolls to drop the cage and to let them out but to lead them to back stage and lock them up in their until the show.

"Can't wait for the show, trolls!" He said while his bug friend came over and flies on him to the stage.

"Oh yeah! Well, I cant wait to see you in dirt, because that's what your face is!"Riff exclaimed.

Everyone looked at him in a wtf look.

"Or something."

The tribe leaders were lead to back stage. Poppy felt hopeless. All she ever wanted was to right the wrongs of the past. She turns around for a last scrap of hope. She sees a rap troll clothing design. She flashes back to when she was turned into a rock troll. She develops an idea.

"Everyone, follow me," she ordered.

The snack pack and the original tribe leaders followed her. Everyone else was hesitant and scoffed.

"Why should we?" Kind Cerulean asked.

Branch rages.
"I can't take this anymore! Do you not see what we are going through right now?! Ate tou seriously considering staying in here forever and not follow a simple command from a pop troll who wasn't even involved in exiling you?"

Everyone looked at each other.

"To be honest it is kinda stupid," Trisillo said.

"Not as stupid as me dude," Riff  whispers to him.

"Well I'm with Poppy on this, you guys can decide as well," Barb said.

"Sweetie, lead the way," King Peppy said.

"Ok, now do exactly what I say everyone," Poppy commanded. "Satin, Chenille, front in center."

"On it!" They both said.

"Let's kick some rapping buns!" Prince D exclaimed.

Poppy ordered Satin and Chenille to make rap clothes. Everyone pitched in. They made their hair shorter, they put on saggy and damp clothes, and got sunglasses.

They wer all done in no time and Poppy tried to find an escape route. She found an emergency exit door that was looked. She dug into her hair and couldn't find a key to unlock it. As she was struggling to free her friends, Queen Fortissimo stopped her and gave her a closed pin. Poppy sees her in a rap look with the others with the same look. She smiles at the  and uses it to open the door.

"Let's do this!" Queen Fortissimo said.

They all escape and were behind the whole stage. Poppy tells everyone to scatter around the crowd to free the from the cuffs while also trying not to get caught. Branch and Barb stands besides Poppy.

"You think that this is going to work?" Branch asked.

"I don't think it will work, I hope that it will work, and that's enough, " Poppy said.

"What ever you say, Popsqueak," Barb said.

"Yeah,obviously,"Poppy said. "Ok, now follow me."