Chapter Eight: It was never enough

The king and queen led them to their palace. They had a large stage and all of their subjects were their. The lights were dim and the trolls back stage dropped the curtains and brought out the orchestra. The subjects bowed down and peacefully sat down in silence.

"It's like someone passed away," Poppy said.

"They are like this because they respect our voices and want to hear them," Queen Fortissimo said. "We hardly ever sing because of how 'loud' we are."

Poppy heew confused.
"We sing loud too. How is it any different?"

"Exactly!" King Trollxiano yelled. "How is it any different! We sing loud and proud like you!"

Queen Fortissimo calms him down.
"Honey, let's show them who we really are."

Fortissimo orders her back stage trolls to get in places. The orchestra was in tune, the stage lights illuminated, and the snack pack was on the side of the stage.

Branch puts his arm on her.
"We have a lot to make up for do we?"

Poppy grabs his arm.
"Yes...we do. And do you think that this is the reason why King Molto wanted to attack in the first place?"

Branch hesitated.
"Well I'm not not going to say that."

The queen appears on stage. The stage light illuminated on her. Poppy sees her and gives a little clap for her. Queen Fortissimo giggled a little but shakes the laughter away and turns serious. King Trollxiano,on the mic, taps the mic and spoke.
"Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls. We dedicate this song to the Queen Poppy and her troll tribe, to give them...a little insight of the past."

Queen Fortissimo clears her voice. The orchestra starts playing. They play in such a way that amazes Poppy. It was strange but also powerful yet graceful.

"Queen Poppy, and your friends, please step forward," she ordered.

They set foot on stage and Poppy waves at the crowd. The queen sets her hand down and has Poppy's attention.

"You wanna know why we are like this?" She asked. "Well, here it is. And I must say, your tribe hurt us back then and the scars are still here."

Poppy and the gang stayed quiet. Meanwhile, King Cerulean was right next to Queen Melodonic. He stepped closer to her to try and make a move. Melodonic kept staring at the stage and tried not to make eye contact.

Queen Fortissimo grabbed Poppy's hand and sweeps her closer causing her to nearly trip. The lights illuminated the stage to show the tribes from long ago to illustrate the story.

Queen Fortissimo: We tried to hold our breath
Begged to keep our ways
Can't let our music end
Yet they set shame when we're
Growing louder now
Then they heard us echoing?
Took our song
Didn't share it when we
cause loudness when our trolls

all sing under a thousand spotlights
And now we're songs you banned from the village
It'll never be enough
Never be enough
Music of others are still too little
You troll tribes could hold the world but it'll
Never be enough
Never be enough

For you
Never, never
Never, never
Never, for you
For you
Never enough
Never enough
Never enough
For you
For you
For you

"We changed now," Poppy interrupted while the music kept going but played softer. "We ask for forgiveness and we can come together this time to stop trolls that use music for evil."

Queen Fortissimo laughed.
"Well, you came to the right town my dear."

Queen Fortissimo:You all sing under a thousand spotlights
Yet your happy energy of a few genres
Will never be enough
Never be enough
Your music alone is still too little
You trolls could sing more loud but it'll
Never be enough
Never be enough

For them
Never, never
Never, never
Never, for them
For them
Never enough
Never enough
Never enough
For them
For them
For them

For them

The music stopped. Queen Fortissimo bowed to Poppy. She grabs her hand.
"You just have yourself another team player."

Poppy cheered loudly.
"Woo hoo! Don't worry ma'am we got this in the bag now."

She hugs her and the rest followed in for a group hug. The crowd cheers from the alliance and the orchestra dropped their instruments and clapped too.

Poppy kicked down the door.
"Yeah! Wooo! The mission is officially on!"

"We are about to teach the rap trolls real good!" Cooper exclaimed.

"But not so much that they get brain concussions!" Branch exclaimed. Everyone laughs.

"Wait so where do we start?" King Cerulean asked.

Poppy pulls her scrapbook and scissors out of her hair.
"At. a. plan."

Poppy quickly scraps up a plan in her book. She adds glue, stickers, construction paper, glitter, etc. She lays the finished product out for all to see.
"First, we need our own battle ship. Branch, you are going to build it."

"Got it," Branch said.

"Satin, Channile, your in charge of disguises," she throws them a sewing basket.

"On it," they said.

"Biggie, Cooper, your on look out duty,"Poppy said.

Cooper laughs.
"She said duty."

"And the leaders," Poppy paused for a brief second. "We will plan our strategies."

"You got it queen Poppy," Queen Melodonic said.

"Yeah we can think of something," King Trollxiano said.

Poppy closed her scrapbook.
"Yeah we are!"