Chapter Sixteen: The Greatest Hope

The dark music cloud in the distance was getting bigger. It took control over the whole rap town. All who inhabit there were all grey with no music left in there heart.
Poppy and her friends beside her and their subjects behind them are on a hill next to the village looking down at the falling town.

  Poppy got an idea to defeat it.
"Okay you guys. This is what we are foing to do. We have to fight music with music!"

"Like rock?" Barb stroke her guitar strings. "That can make it run to it's mommy."

"No," said Trollzart. "We have to use classical music."

"I vote for techno," Trollex said.

"Maybe we have to get funky," Pronce D said.

"Uh guys?" Poppy tried to get their attention.

"Nah, country will do the trick," Delta said.

"Umm, ma'am we exist to you know," Wani said. "K-pop should do it."

"Uh no," Trisillo said. "Reggaeton is where it's at."

"What about us yodelers?" Hickory said.

"Or smooth jazz?" Chaz said.

"Guys?" Poppy said a little louder.

"What about us?" Cerulean asked? "Blues?"

"R&B?" Meniza asked.

"Musical theater?" Melodonic asked.

"Opera?" Trollxiano asked.

"Guys?" Poppy almost screamed.

"I think Poppy wants us to perform pop," Biggie said.

Tiny Diamond jumps out of Guy Diamond's hair.
"With a hint of hip hop of course."

"GUYS!" Poppy screamed.

Everyone put their attention on her.
"What we need is every music to fight it. It's all of us which represents harmony."

Everyone looked to.each other and nodded in agreement. Branch stepped forward.
"Lead the way, Poppy."

She nodded.
"Follow me. Get your voices ready party people!!!"

As the troll tribe leaders stepped forward to the darkness. The subjects cheered for their harmony will be reinforced. King Molto was in the distance with his gang looking among the trolls.

DJ prepared her music bug and puts her head phones on. She put together the biggest mashup in all of troll history with each genre. The rap trolls that turned grey looked upon the troll tribes for a bit of hope.

Poppy was ready. Her heart glowed again along with everyone else. Branch stood beside her and held her hand. Poppy feeling assured she booped her head to the beat. She let's honor Branch's hand and she starts dancing. Branch follows which caused a chain reaction for the other troll leaders to dance along too. The subjects clapped their hands to the beat. Poppy stepped closer to the storm clouds.

DJ puts turns the music up.and starts DJ-ing. The trolls stood up and sang from their hearts as one.

Poppy: Come on , everybody, we've got to go
Oh, our hearts are still the same

The snack pack and tribe leaders behind her sang along dancing swiftly side to side.

Everyone: Yeah yeah, Yeah yeah

The grey rap trolls stood up from the ground and saw the tribes coming together. Then there heads lowered down and they came up back again two seconds later to reveal black eyes on them. Poppy noticed it and became even more determined to change this around. She pointed the top the tribes to sing louder.