First Day 2/2 //-3-

Oh by the way this is mostly going to be in Hinata's point of view because I am too lazy but there will definitely be Kenma's point of view with in the next five chapters. Also I realized this is going to have many different things like nothing is up with Noya and Asahi they are just always going to be there and Kageyama have no history they automatically hate each other. Oh and Kinoshita Hisashi, Narita Kazuhito, and Ennoshita Chikara just don't exist mainly because I don't really have that much info about them so yeah.

 You will seeeeeeee.

Hinata POV:

I had finished school, it sucked, math especially I hate the way the numbers go together and UGH. At least I have volleyball to look forward to I am still a little worried at what will happen if I accidentally expose myself I usually kept quiet but something about these people made me feel at ease. Which was a little inconvenience since now I would be more likely to slip up, like when I jumped too high in front of Tanaka and the mom and dad couple. I would be willing to bet my life they will get together or they already are together. But I wasn't about to pry I learned from experience never pry too much I had scar to prove that, cage fighting wasn't exactly the best childhood experience.

I was going to be late but I needed to go to the bathroom so it was worth it. At this point I was sprinting to the gym, I saw a tall raven haired boy I don't know what came over me but I felt the urge. "Ha you are so slow I'll race you!" I heard some loud grunts that might have been words but I don't know. I ended up beating him and I realized we were at the volleyball gym I looked up at him.

"You play volleyball?" His voice was very strange his was boring but angry wow this person might have been born angry.

"Yeah, I am Hinata Shoyo I am a first year." I tried to sound as happy as possible but I didn't need to fake as much as usual I was actually curious about this strange creature standing before me.

"I am Kageyama I am also a first year, I am a setter." He said a little too confident for my taste. Okay I don't think I'll try to date this one.

"Well let's go in then." This time I did have to pull up the mask I was kind of disgusted by his aura but something about him was strangely inviting. Anyways we went inside and I was kind of taken aback about the people inside. Suga was setting to someone who looked like he was thirty and a creep but his eyes were so kind I wanted to give him a hug which was weird for me because I wasn't a touchy person to anyone outside my family. By family I mean Coach, Natsu, and Kenma

Tanaka and another guy who looked like half of his height was hair which had like a landing strip were clearly showing off to a very pretty lady. I envied her skin, she must be the manager. There was a tall lanky ass blond in the corner who looked very bland and a very happy go lucky boy with an antenna made of a very strange hair color were talking in a very one-sided conversation.

"Oh hi, it's you from earlier today," I was spotted by Suga he walked over, "You are on the team you proved that you will be an amazing addition to the team." I could feel the confused looks on me but I just focused on the boy in front of me and nodded.

"Wait I want to know who these people are." Shorty asked staring at Daichi, I know he isn't that much shorter than me but still, I was a little too happy that I found someone shorter than me.

"Oh sorry Noya, these are our new first years." Noya, maybe he was libero he looked very sturdy and dependable. "Can you introduce yourselves guys?" Daichi questioned looking at us. Okay up goes the happy face. 

"Hi I am Hinata Shoyo to those of you who don't know me and I am very happy to be here, please take care of me." I did a little bow at the end I was very proud of myself. As I rose from my bow I looked around.