Power Partners//-8-

THE POWER PARTNERS. Okay I admit this title is dumb but I like it. I am super proud of this story so I don't think I will ever discontinue it because at the moment I have sooo many ideas but I have absolutely no idea how I am going to end it soo yeah this might be the never ending story. I was about to sleep and then I had a good idea so here I am.

Kenma POV

I was walking to the Nekoma sleeping area, I had no idea where Karasuno was sleeping, I didn't care I wanted to sleep with my family. Shoyo hasn't gotten any lighter he must still be working out. I think most people would be surprised about how muscular Shoyo was. He looked so soft but then he flexed and some video game boss music would start playing.

I was worried about him and Kuroo, I knew he thought Kuroo took me away from him, he kinda is right because Kuroo was the one to convince him to go to Tokyo. But it was sad. I felt normal around Kuroo. Kuroo had no idea about my scars, he was so oblivious it was hilarious.

I heard a groan from under my head and I saw as Shoyo was beginning to wake up. Luckily for me we were just approaching the room, I laid him down on my futon and sat waiting. Okay fuck this.

"Shoyoooo wake uuup." I was usually patient. But this was different I wanted to know how him and coach were together again.

"Oh heyy I had the best dream, Kenma was there." Wow he was stupid.

"It wasn't a dream Sho I am here and I need answers."

"Okay he is being demanding it wasn't a dream, my dreams are filled with nice Kenma." I felt my face redden he dreams about me.

"O-oh well I need to ask how you met coach and what happened?"

"Oh good story actually okay I am going to do a speed run." He took a deep breath and I tried focusing I was ready. "Okay so I went to Karasuno because my idol went there, then I went to the store with team and coach was there he went 'ah' to Natsu and then we found each other and we went to Tokyo and now we found you." He wasn't even out of breath. What a weirdo.

"Wow okay sure because that makes sense." I think the worst part is I totally knew everything.

"Hey Kenma are you still training?" Of course that was his first question.

"Not as much and from that black eye that is fading so have you." I saw as his hand went up to his fave to touch it.

"Yeah sorry I think I got coach mad and he lost control." I was used to this.

"hmmm."

"Should we go down." Oh no. Absolutely not

"No I wanna stay with you I missed you." I did miss him. I was not going to be shy now I was going to be blunt as fuck.

"O-okay then c'mon get over here." He patted his futon I was happyy. I walked over and plopped down next to him. I took one of Kuroo's blankets cause I was cold. If he had a problem he can meet my fists. I hummed and then laid down and lifted the blanket over me, Shoyo was using my blanket.

"I missed you so much Shoyo."

"I missed you too Ken-kun," I haven't heard that in a while. I was thinking about it as we both fell asleep next to eachother.

Timeskip and third person.

"Whoa who's that?"

"Yeah and how are they so close to our setter."

"I don't think Kuroo can even get that close to him."

"What's with that bruise it looks like it hurts."